Cup Final Edinburgh Bus 2...

bigstu

To be fair, and to save hassle. i have sorted the names alphabetically, and taken the last 49 for 2nd bus.... Nelly will be the bus organiser for this bus (he doesn't know this yet, but he will say yes :) ).... Bus will leave the Alexander Graham Bell pub on George Street on 17th May at 10:30am PROMPT.

The bar is open from 9am, so please try to be there for 10am so we can all leave on time.

2 seats spare..

malloys 8 (2 kids)

nelly 4  

nold 8  

Ormond boy 11  

P kennedy 1  

Ptolomey 1  

R mac 2  

Ryangordon 3 (1 kid)

S mckerracher 5  

Saintbear 4  

Edited by bigstu

Haha. Let's just say 4 buses with 3 pick up spots is slightly harder to organise.

When we have the full numbers, I'm putting all names into an online randomizer, and first 49 go on first bus, 2nd 49 in second bus, and last 27 together. The dumfermline bus Will pick up Livingston people also, with Edinburgh ones maybe having to do the same.

Haha. Let's just say 4 buses with 3 pick up spots is slightly harder to organise.

When we have the full numbers, I'm putting all names into an online randomizer, and first 49 go on first bus, 2nd 49 in second bus, and last 27 together. The dumfermline bus Will pick up Livingston people also, with Edinburgh ones maybe having to do the same.

I'm starting to worry :neutral:  

I take it no matter what bus your on, they are all going to the pre arranged drinking venue off Duke street?    And are kids ok for getting in?

Bear, can you 100% guarantee that you are coming, and need 4 match tickets too?  I have personally paid for your bus tickets, and dont want to be left out of pocket... If you can confirm, will do the match ones too. :)

Yup were coming get my own match tickets ,you not paid. For the train tickets to