Unofficial Saints Pub In Central Glasgow.

essexsaint

For the record the Times Square got a call from sky sports saying they are sending a camera up on Saturday at 12 for a live feed from the pub LAUGH OUT LOUD......let's get folk in their for that so that a "saints pub" is shown in good light.....I'm off to get my hair cut now and a fake tan for the sky sports bird.....

For the record the Times Square got a call from sky sports saying they are sending a camera up on Saturday at 12 for a live feed from the pub LAUGH OUT LOUD......let's get folk in their for that so that a "saints pub" is shown in good light.....I'm off to get my hair cut now and a fake tan for the sky sports bird.....

Dammm right!! I need a hair cut too!! Starting to look a bit like a certain Mr May!

Edited by Saint.Justin

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

Thanks to essexsaint and to the pub itself which was just by GC. Turning the corner into St Enoch Square there was a sea of blue outside Times Square and, whilst very busy inside, there was enough staff behind the bar to allow us to get served fairly quickly. It was city centre prices but the pub was very welcoming and the atmosphere was great.

PB

Essex, When the dust settles..would you as be as kind as to send the Times Square Manager details to me by PM. I met al lot of the staff including the kitchen guys once they got finished. But the girl doing the ice beer near the fruit machine was unbelievable. Times Square is now the 'Official Sants bar in Glasgow". BTW, I owe you a pint :wink:      

Yeh no probs Athens......I'm sorry I didn't come straight back after the game as it sounded like there were a lot of fans that came straight back.

When I did get back into the times later I was heartened to see a pars fan and a hibee there supporting saints!

I agree I thought they were extremely friendly through the whole day....especially the blond bottle bar lady! I will pm the managers details to you later.

Thanks for coming, although I didn't see you when I left. You leave before me and my mates? Didn't see you outside. The pint was on me.

Essex, When the dust settles..would you as be as kind as to send the Times Square Manager details to me by PM. I met al lot of the staff including the kitchen guys once they got finished. But the girl doing the ice beer near the fruit machine was unbelievable. Times Square is now the 'Official Sants bar in Glasgow". BTW, I owe you a pint :wink:      

Nice seeing u again John ,same again for next years cup final