Name That Beer!

Two Js

Inveramond Brewery are going to produce a special beer to celebrate St Johnstone's first (of many) Scottish Cup Finals, however there is some dispute on what it should be called. Suggestions so far are:

Cup Final Ale (exactly what it is but no mention of Saints).

Marching In (We'll be there)

Saints Session Ale (Say it quickly enough it sounds "sensational" and Saints being at the final certainly is).

Wendy Who (Already been done).

I have asked them to hold on until Monday before making a decision as I knew some people who might have some better suggestions - so it's over to you. Now is your chance to help name the beer inspired by Saints first ever Scottish Cup Final. Post any ideas on here or let us know which ones you like.

Thanks

Great name Kicker, Only problem I would see is the Wright name associated with Beer and from Perth, My Old man, and Old father In Law both always go on about the worst beer they ever drunk was wrights beer fae Perth,

I await some old Perthite from the furthest North of Canada to tell me it was Braw Beer :wink:

Saints Best - Brewed in Perth from the Wright stuff

Edited by Center Half