Official St Johnstone Commemorative Cup Final Beer!

bigstu

copied from the site...

"This IPA is a light amber ale with a stunning floral aroma and a subtle bitter finish.  Brewed on Scotland's west coast, it is 4% ABV and is available in 500ml bottles or 5 litre mini kegs"

10 pounds a bottle. Thanks but no thanks. I will make my own cup final beer with lager and a splash of Blue Bols liquor This will be cup final day drink hope it tastes as good as looks.

That does not sound appealing at all.

Edited by PerthSeany

Yes it is indeed.

Sales have been fantastic. I admit that the unit price for 1 bottle of beer is relatively high, but we have still managed to raise a lot of money for the clubs youth development already.

We could have reduced the price, but the cost of the beer, labels, packing time, packaging, courier costs and vat mean that we have to sell at this price to retain a profit for the club.

The beer does taste very nice as well, and I am looking for a licenced shop to sell in Perth which will cut down on the postage costs and the packaging (about £8 cost per order postage and packaging)

If anyone knows of any local shops with off sales alcohol licence who would like to stock the beer, get in touch.

Stu

We can now confirm that bars in perth can now stock full size kegs of the VIP final beer. Please can any bars interested get in touch with me here, or via info@personalisedbeer.com asap so we can schedule the delivery.

Stv news and radio Tay are doing features on the beer locally, so pr opportunities exist, as well as extrA sales, and a

percentage of all sales going to the club.

We have the on trade sizes available.

Pin 4.5gal ,36 pints

Firkin 9.0gal , 72 pints

Kilderkin 18.0gal, 144 pints