Edinburgh Bus 1,2,3 With Names And Bus Info.

bigstu

FINAL BUS LISTS AND NAMES,... THIS TELLS YOU WHAT BUS YOU ARE ON.

I did this by putting all names onto a randomizer website, as was only fair way.

These buses are leaving from the Alexander Graeme Bell Wetherspoons pub on George Street at 10:30am SHARP. Please be there by 10:15.

Anyone who has match tickets will also get them on the day.

Please note which bus you are on, as it will make it easier on the day to check names etc...

BUS 1 (49 seater, 1 spare seat for emergency)

(Big Stu is the convenor)

1. Mike gain 1
  2. Hannarchist 1
  3. ishy 1
  4. Dean and Alex 2
  5. M Aitken 6
  6. G myles 1
  7. Ptolomey 1
  8. R mac 2
  9. Bigstu 8
  10. IAN F STEPHEN 9
  11. Mark Turnbull 2
  12. capital saint 3
  13. Iain Sinclair 2
  14. I mcdonald 1
  15. A urquhart 1
  16. baldy marc 7

BUS 2  (49 seater, FULL)

(Nelly is the convenor)

1. Robbo77 2
  2. malloys 8
  3. nold 7
  4. nelly 4
  5. S mckerracher 5
  6. Saintbear 5
  7. Ormond boy 11
  8. a tulloch 1
  9. Davey 2
  10. hodge 2
  11. Dougie 1
  12. P kennedy 1

BUS 3 (27 seater) 2 spare seats for emergency (THIS BUS IS PICKING UP AT DEER PARK AT 11AM SHARP, PLEASE BE THERE EARLY)

Barney is  the convenor (he doesn't know it yet, but good work Barney)

1. Craig scotland 5
  2. Ryangordon 3
  3. Jack smart 3
  4. Brian Stewart 1
  5. Barney 2

PICKUP AT DEER PARK

1. big gav livingston 2
  2. big gordy livingston 2
  3. Blair (LIVINGSTON) 5
  4. chopper LIVINGSTON 2
Edited by bigstu

Hi, can someone give me a little reassurance/clarification regarding getting back on the bus after the game please? Is it waiting at the pre match club and taking us to the game? If not, what arrangements are there for finding it after the match?  As I am in the north stand, and, I believe, away from the majority of the people on the buses, I slightly concerned about finding it. Especially after speaking to an Aberdeen fan who got off his bus before it parked at the league cup final. When he tried to phone the bus convener after the match to ask wher it was parked, he found the mobile lines jammed and coudn't get through. Thanks

Fear not Capital Saint....

The club will find out this information tomorrow, and we will know then.

It looks like the bus will drop us off at the snooker hall, then continue down to Celtic Park, which is approx 30 mins walk away, or 8 mins in a taxi.

I will post the info when the club lets me know.

Stu

Ok...

Buses will be in Nuneaton Street, Boden Street and Dunn Street... Not sure which one yet. But I have printed up signs for each bus...

Named -

Edinburgh saints bus 1

Edinburgh saints bus 2

Edinburgh saints bus 3

Dunfermline/livi saints bus 4

I will try to find out from the companies, which street which bus is in, but not sure it will work.  May just need to trawl those streets?

Nope... The rule will be that as soon as people leave the stadium, go straight back to the buses, to come straight back to Edinburgh.  So if people wait for that, it will be fine, just don't go wandering off after the game for 15 mins, as we will simply have to leave you behind (as I will definately want a pint)

Nope... The rule will be that as soon as people leave the stadium, go straight back to the buses, to come straight back to Edinburgh.  So if people wait for that, it will be fine, just don't go wandering off after the game for 15 mins, as we will simply have to leave you behind (as I will definately want a pint)

Not the American Army then?.....they leave nobody behind :mellow: