An Atmosphere For Us All To Be Proud Of

50yrs a Saint

To those organising the card display and EsEs style welcome for Saints, very well done!

Lets all try to create a massive party atmosphere with flags, scarves, banners, balloons and songs. Lets cheer Saints for all we are worth, and make the rest of Scottish Football envious of us, and our Club and City proud of us!

For anyone who has thrown things onto the pitch or set off flares or fireworks before, lets let bygones be bygones, but please everyone, do not do anything to bring shame on our club or its support on this, the biggest day in our history.

For anyone who has ever been tempted to run onto the pitch during a match, throw missiles, light flares or fireworks, or destroy seating, please, please, please, NOT on Saturday. Leave that kind of behaviour and negative publicity to others.

Lets play our part in making this an occasion to remember for all the right reasons.

Because the eyes of the whole of Scotland and beyond will be on us on the Biggest Day in our History. I care passionately about the club I have followed all my life. Appeals have been made before, such as by the Club itself, prior to the Rosenberg game, yet a very small number chose to ignore these pleas and it could have landed the club in hot water. I don't want to cause any arguments, but surely all everyone wants is a day to remember for the right reasons.

Because the eyes of the whole of Scotland and beyond will be on us on the Biggest Day in our History. I care passionately about the club I have followed all my life. Appeals have been made before, such as by the Club itself, prior to the Rosenberg game, yet a very small number chose to ignore these pleas and it could have landed the club in hot water. I don't want to cause any arguments, but surely all everyone wants is a day to remember for the right reasons.

Ok Geoff

I am with 50yrs on this one. I have a house load of man u, spurs, chelsea, Arsenal etc all in mine Sat as their FA Cup warm up. They are all genuinley pleased for me and are so much backing me up. I hope that when they see The Saints crowd on tele they are impressed. Nothing embarassing please, please or I will hear about it for years.  

Edited by AthensSaint

Most important thing about the atmosphere is keeping the songs going. Peterborough have been singing "oh when the posh" for about ten minutes straight just now and it sounds class. All too often we sing for twenty seconds and die down. Oh when the saints, since I was young, espana cani and even we love you Saintees can last for a sustained period. Right behind the team for the ninety minutes.

Most important thing about the atmosphere is keeping the songs going. Peterborough have been singing "oh when the posh" for about ten minutes straight just now and it sounds class. All too often we sing for twenty seconds and die down. Oh when the saints, since I was young, espana cani and even we love you Saintees can last for a sustained period. Right behind the team for the ninety minutes.

Going to be hard with the amount of day trippers to keep things going for 90 minutes.

You canny care that much , who the feck are Rosenberg ?

Some of the replies are a bit OTT. It is just a friendly reminder from OP that all attention will be on us on Saturday so have a great time and don't go overboard in the same manner as has happened at a few other big games. No harm in that and its a good point. If you don't need a reminder then ignore the post and if you do then please take it on board.

Let's all get behind the team, have a ball and cheer us on to victory. 3 days to go!