New Strips

thesaint10

Beloved has bought me new home strip for birthday. First Saints top I've ever had. When I was a lad, if you wore a football top in public, you were either a player on your way to training, or you'd got lost on your way to PE.

Dead chuffed, btw. :laugh:

Lucky she bought you anything ya feckin rascal effter spending the housekeeping money at the betting shop on the World Cup. LAUGH OUT LOUD

Oh well. I suppose I got two washes out of it this season before the sponsor didn't fancy staying on any longer...

Last years home and away survived no bother but for the sponsor to come off the top (in a 30 degree wash) before the start of the season is the pits

Edited by only1sammiller

The away kit could benefit from being photographed PROPERLY, as it is not half as bad as the photo that campus posted.

It is however lacking any originality - not even a "scottish cup winners" mention or anything. I reckon they need to be more creative. Fans want more.....and they just deliver the bare min - always!