How Will You Be Honouring The Win?

outatimecow

I am going to get a season ticket for myself and my wife.

With a change of job I have most weekends of so will see how it goes. (Travelling might become a problem over the winter. A9 to Thurso in inter can be a bit scary)

Any advice in which stand to get seats. We are abut boring a quite so maybe not up for near the young team.

Sounds like you need to stay away from the scoreboard end of the East Stand.

When going to work recently I had the radio on in the car and was listening to an interesting programme about the Belfast murals, now don't get me wrong I absolutely detest all the sectarian nonsense that surrounds these murals, but it did get me thinking could we find a gable end wall somewhere in Perth and do something appropriate. 

Outwith all the nonsense that surrounds Belfasts murals artistically they are stunning.

I m looking for some help, looking to order 2 large photos from Saints website, they have them in Lustre or Glossy, they are just to go in a frame on my wall, any advice on Lustre or Glossy being best ? 

The glossy prints may reflect light if positioned opposite windows, and therefore you might just see the reflection of the window.

I think it depends where you are going to hang them, and if you are putting glass in the frames.

When going to work recently I had the radio on in the car and was listening to an interesting programme about the Belfast murals, now don't get me wrong I absolutely detest all the sectarian nonsense that surrounds these murals, but it did get me thinking could we find a gable end wall somewhere in Perth and do something appropriate.

Outwith all the nonsense that surrounds Belfasts murals artistically they are stunning.

They are good.

Where are you doing it?

What you doing?

I m looking for some help, looking to order 2 large photos from Saints website, they have them in Lustre or Glossy, they are just to go in a frame on my wall, any advice on Lustre or Glossy being best ? 

I'm quite sure there are two kinds of picture frame glass available too, one is just clear glass and would be best for the lustre option, the other is called diffused glass or something like that. If you hold the piece of glass in your hands and look at it, you can see nothing through it. When you place it on top of a picture, all becomes clear. It's an anti reflection thing, so would be better if you bought a glossy picture.

Or something like that.

When going to work recently I had the radio on in the car and was listening to an interesting programme about the Belfast murals, now don't get me wrong I absolutely detest all the sectarian nonsense that surrounds these murals, but it did get me thinking could we find a gable end wall somewhere in Perth and do something appropriate. 

Outwith all the nonsense that surrounds Belfasts murals artistically they are stunning.

The Ogdens used to have one, oh they were murials,.

After a lot of badgering, the wee lass doing the Ice Bottle Bar at Times Square sent me her knickers. Now I have them, not sure what to do with them. They werenae even blue :sad:

Hahaha classic Athens...u wish! She was nice though. Her dad works in the kitchens there remember and he is handy with the old kithen knives!

Hahaha classic Athens...u wish! She was nice though. Her dad works in the kitchens there remember and he is handy with the old kithen knives!

thanks for the warning Essex. Too late though, I'm in lurve. And kithen knives don't hurt that much Edited by AthensSaint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...