Stolen Saints Scarfs

PerthSeany

I'd contact the police and direct them to the council and their employees who were scheduled at that flat. If foul play is involved the police can put pressure on them and then potentially issue search warrants if their investigations see fit.

What are some people coming to nowadays. ****in arseholes everywhere. If it's no bolted down let's steal it. Thieving cnuts.

Only people with keys were the council and whoever they gave them to. Even I wasn't allowed a key at this point.

You can close if u wish. Just want people to know if they come across something then it could be mine

The point about the accusations is that it only takes a minute for 1 of them to pop out and leave the door open and an opportunist is in and is away with the first thing he/she grabs hold of.

You would not do for a single second what my wife does every day to protect you from some (NOT the poster) of these people, and help these people (Not the poster) every day. Can't say anymore, but get a ****in grip. Someone has to deal with the scum, so you can sleep soundly. She does, you don't. Fu-c of with the random accusations.

My wife deals with paedophiles, rapists, druggies and other wankers every single day. She keeps them from you. You pay her £22,000 a year for that. Cheers, folks. And then you come on here and slag her off......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

columbo-scratching-o.gif

Seems to like you're trying too hard here, in fact I think your guilty conscience is shining through and causing you to see accusations when there is none. Its quite obvious to me that it was in fact your wife that stole these scarves and programs...

FOR YOU!

Edited by RandomGuy

Blimey, you obviously feel quite strongly about this, as you posted that 3 times!!!!

I went into hyper-protective mode there. Ma missus works for PKC, and does amazing things for homeless folk, and she's fairly well-known about Perth for her work. I obviously can't say anymore, you'll understand. She was in tears at the suggestion that she or one of her crew would do anything so disgusting.

I'm fairly convinced you're wrong about this, If you're right, whatever bas-tard did that needs to be strung up.

Jeeze fella a wee bit OTT are ye not ???

I myself work in the homeless community and have done for the last 4 years and certainly dont find the posters complaint offensive at all.But working with homelessness is a mute point here,im taking it the offensive part for you is the lad is accusing a council employee of being a thief.I know many people employed by PKC and know that they will agree to the fact if someone feels aggrieved by any an employee then they have every right to log a complaint,infact PKC try and pride themselves on customer care so much so that they encourage members of the public to come forward so they can maintain their high customer standards.

I generally like your posts on this site there're normally funny and entertaining but i have to say i think you have took the original context of this thread a bit too far. The lad has had items taken from his property,at that point in time the only people with access were council employees who were there to do work readying the place for the poster to move in,granted maybe they left the property for a few brief moments and some opportunist sneaked in and homed in on a box containing Saints memorabilia.The guy has found items missing,as far as he is aware council employees doing work in his property were the only people to have access.Im quite sure the guy has thought out any other avenues where the stuff could have gone missing before coming to this conclusion.My advice to the fella is certainly to report his concerns to PKC,they of course will know which employees were present at said property and quite rightly will conduct an investigation into the complaint.Whether they actually catch the thief is a different matter but i do know they take allegations like this seriously.We have to remember that not every council employee is contracted directly too them, they use many outside agencies to do sub contract work also.Fingers crossed the lad gets his belongings back and the thief is caught and dealt with in the proper manner.

Grrrrrrrr.

Ok then.

My wife deals with paedophiles, rapists, druggies and other wankers every single day. She keeps them from you. You pay her £22,000 a year for that. Cheers, folks. And then you come on here and slag her off......grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Again as do i directly, but without the 22k :wink:   I know what your trying to put across with this post but it really has more to do with council workers (Not officials) who may be contracted directly from the council or subbies doing improvement work in a property while the tennant was absent.Unless your wife was there laying carpets or fixing the locks then im sure she doesnt stand accused (Lets be honest when was the last time any of us actually saw a council official pick up any hand tools ?) This act of theft if ever proven to be from a trusted member of staff should not and will not brand everyone else as thiefs,it will ensure members of the public the PKC do act upon any allegations given to them

Just for the record my big bro who has been employed by PKC for the last 15 years has read this and expressed his disgust in the actions of the employee if the allegations are true whether they are council workers direct or indirectly,disgusted not upset or feeling guilty. His advice along with others is report it to head office and if need be involve the police and fingers crossed you get answers as well as your belongings back

nothing is sacred! if the items where that important to you,you shouldn't have left them unattended!

I have an antique wardrobe which i believe is worth a few bob,it belonged to my now departed granny and its really important to me. Sadly i cant be there for it all the time as i have work commitments etc and its a tad too big for me to carry back and forward to the pub. I live in hope that it doesnt go missing because i wasnt there to look over it while a trusted member of the public needed access to the property which is owned by said trusted members bosses

:?

I have been asked by Perth & Kinross Council to reassure you that the Council is aware of this reported theft and is taking it very seriously. A full investigation is being carried out and the Police are involved. It would be inappropriate to comment any further while a police investigation is underway.

I have been asked by Perth & Kinross Council to reassure you that the Council is aware of this reported theft and is taking it very seriously. A full investigation is being carried out and the Police are involved. It would be inappropriate to comment any further while a police investigation is underway.

some one writing your speeches for you, Kev?????