Sign in to follow this  
langside-saint

Saints Open Day In Planning

I am sure I read that the Cup was to be taken to schools in Perthshire. I see that it already has been to some hospitals ??? I know this takes up people's time, I know the players deserve a break after such a long season but hopefully this is getting done in the background. One thing I would like to being seen done is that all Perth and Perthshire businesses that showed their support for saints prior the cup final by way of shop window displays, promotions etc are rewarded with an opportunity of a photo shoot with the Scottish Cup trophy. This will be a great marketing tool for them and a fantastic thank you from the club for their support. This has been very much a "fairytale" cup win not just for Perth but Scotland and further afield. We need to milk it as much as we can. First on the list should be Marionn's boutique.....what a fantastic display. McEwans and Craigie chippie not far behind.   

I am sure I read that the Cup was to be taken to schools in Perthshire. I see that it already has been to some hospitals ??? I know this takes up people's time, I know the players deserve a break after such a long season but hopefully this is getting done in the background. One thing I would like to being seen done is that all Perth and Perthshire businesses that showed their support for saints prior the cup final by way of shop window displays, promotions etc are rewarded with an opportunity of a photo shoot with the Scottish Cup trophy. This will be a great marketing tool for them and a fantastic thank you from the club for their support. This has been very much a "fairytale" cup win not just for Perth but Scotland and further afield. We need to milk it as much as we can. First on the list should be Marionn's boutique.....what a fantastic display. McEwans and Craigie chippie not far behind.   

Must be a first, but agree entirely!! :laugh: