Season Tickets

Kyle

You can surely understand that it's frustrating when all other clubs have their ST information openly available, some even with tickets on sale, and Saints have had nothing until today. The packs may not have been out but there was nothing stopping the club from promoting the prices and the great family deals in advance of tickets actually going on sale, build a bit of momentum.

yes and some fans are feeling peed off because they fell for their clubs sles pitch and bought season tickets early. See some Hbs fans and they will tell you they paid for theirs 4weeks ago.

I think the Club can be excused for a slight delay given the last month they have had.

yes and some fans are feeling peed off because they fell for their clubs sles pitch and bought season tickets early. See some Hbs fans and they will tell you they paid for theirs 4weeks ago.

I think the Club can be excused for a slight delay given the last month they have had.

They're annoyed because they got relegated and are paying £405 to watch championship football.

Saints knew where we'd be playing - the only difference now from 4 weeks ago is we've won the cup. I know the club are doing well going round schools etc, but that doesn't change the fact that season ticket sales will likely be lower than they would've been if available right after we won the cup. I'm not trying to criticise the club for the sake of it as some seem to think.

The club have missed an opportunity mainstand, there is no getting away from it. Its simply ridiculous to say they have had a busy month. If they want to be a serious business then they need to be proactive. Perth was pretty euphoric in the aftermath of the cup win and the club was unprepared sadly.

Further to my earlier post (sorry for having a whinge as my 1st ever forum post BTW!) When I contacted the ticket office and they confirmed the application form will be on the website next week to down load and send in.

So thought then, if its been to the print was why is it not today?  Is it financial year end for saints so they're waiting for the 1st June to avoid having money over two different years...

You can look at it both ways! Those who get tickets were always going to get them no matter what the result!

The maybe camp possibly only decide to get tickets if they win?

Personally I don't think it would have made much difference when the tickets were issued! I know all I was thinking about was the final & cup final merchandise etc. The season ticket wouldn't have been in my thoughts at all....in fact I spent so much between the final & POTY I could do with a breather in between!?⚽️

Yes the club should have got the packs out earlier, but they didn't, and that is now history. I doubt that anyone who seriously would have bought a ticket immediately after the final, wouldn't now because of the delay. For me, I'm still on a high and still cant wipe the smile off my face.

For those being critical of club yet say they are not blaming the office staff, please remember that we are a small club, which is run as a business, with most staff multi tasking. It will indeed be the office staff who are getting the season tickets packs out, as it was their job to deal with ticket and merchandise sales since before the semi final. If we had a massive staff, all these things could have been done alongside each other, but the reality is, things need to be prioritised. Rightly or wrongly some things have been done prior to Season Ticket packs being prepared, but they are ready now. If only some of the moaning posters on here were running the club!....... on second thoughts, No!, I'm happy with the current board. Perhaps some of those who are not happy could volunteer some of their time and ideas to make things run faster!

Think I'd be as well banging my head off a brick wall here. I wasn't asking for packs to be sent out. I understand the office staff were busy and probably appreciate more than most the level of commitment everyone from the bottom up puts into Saints. All I've said is the details should have been put up sooner on the website and social media, even just to put them into people's heads. It would've taken someone 15/20 minutes tops to put up an article about season tickets, the benefits and the deals as well as uploading the form. They didn't even have to go on sale, or certainly didn't have to be processed until after the end of the financial year as someone has suggested earlier.

I'm absolutely not criticising any one at the club - I'm not stupid enough to forget the time and effort put into the final and semi final push, especially at operational level. I'm just miffed as to why the prices weren't announced earlier as I do think it will cost us sales.

Packs are sent out to existing season ticket holders.what about dudes that dinnae get a pack then because they never had a season ticket?how the fuque they going to know about next seasons season tickets.and another thing there's nae details about our first euro match at home.that must mean we will be charged full fare ya bass.

There were tens of thousands of people in Perth for the parade...hand some flyers out, get Steve Brown to make an announcement over the microphone.

Agree that would have been a good idea but Council's sound system was worse than useless! I was standing in Horsecross where the bus pulled up and even at that short distance from stage, nobody around me could hear any of the interviews from the stage. It was annoying but was still a great day nonetheless.

Think it would have been a bit tacky to advertise during the parade, and also think there's only so much a tiny back-room staff can achieve tbh. Hopefully most of them are on a beach somewhere, and trying not to get too upset about all this slagging. It's daft saying you're slagging the management, not the staff. The staff are the one's who actually make it happen. They're on their well-deserved holybags. Leave them alone.  

Pork chops for tea.

The club have missed an opportunity mainstand, there is no getting away from it. Its simply ridiculous to say they have had a busy month. If they want to be a serious business then they need to be proactive. Perth was pretty euphoric in the aftermath of the cup win and the club was unprepared sadly.

Exactly but then again mainstand would argue black was white, just a little bit blinkered with anything saints do if you ask me.

Yes the club should have got the packs out earlier, but they didn't, and that is now history. I doubt that anyone who seriously would have bought a ticket immediately after the final, wouldn't now because of the delay. r!

Well I'm one that would have bought one if they were out earlier. I'm off to vegas on Monday and was prepared to take £300 out of my spending money for a season ticket if they had them available a week ago. I can now only hope I win in vegas or I'm back to spending my £22 on 5-10 games next season.

Think it would have been a bit tacky to advertise during the parade, and also think there's only so much a tiny back-room staff can achieve tbh. Hopefully most of them are on a beach somewhere, and trying not to get too upset about all this slagging. It's daft saying you're slagging the management, not the staff. The staff are the one's who actually make it happen. They're on their well-deserved holybags. Leave them alone.

Pork chops for tea.

I give up! Read the thread and you might just understand it rather than talking crap Edited by The Blue Saint

Well I'm one that would have bought one if they were out earlier. I'm off to vegas on Monday and was prepared to take £300 out of my spending money for a season ticket if they had them available a week ago. I can now only hope I win in vegas or I'm back to spending my £22 on 5-10 games next season.

Tell me , what's changed in a week ?

Cold feet ?

£300 last week is still the same this week . If you were prepared to use it last week but not this week it kinda says it all . Enjoy Vegas , hope you win .

I really have to explain? I was prepared to spend it this week but how can I when It's now the weekend and go away Monday morning? Over to you Einstein....