Worldwide St Johnstone Fans - Player Sponsorship

AthensSaint

I think we need a summary of what exactly is going to happen and when.

How much do we need in total?

How many people do we need/have?

Once we know we have enough pledges we should put up a list of names and then forward the money.

What's involved in the sponsorship?

Hopefully not sounding negative in any way, I think it's a great idea, but just need to be careful that some send money in and it falls short of what's required

Barra

Ok good, 300 should be achievable. Do we have 30 people pledging?

I think we need to get the total number of people first then divide that into the 300, if we get 20 people then it will be 15 each, which I'm happy to pay.

Seems better than asking for 10 then coming back looking for another 5 for example. Hopefully the numbers will be ok,

Note the non-use of the pound sign, only $$$$$$ doon under

Is someone selecting a certain match day and names in programme, is that the plan?

Barra

Ok good, 300 should be achievable. Do we have 30 people pledging?

I think we need to get the total number of people first then divide that into the 300, if we get 20 people then it will be 15 each, which I'm happy to pay.

Seems better than asking for 10 then coming back looking for another 5 for example. Hopefully the numbers will be ok,

Note the non-use of the pound sign, only $$$$$$ doon under

Is someone selecting a certain match day and names in programme, is that the plan?

Barra

Billy,

We are sponsoring Ando Matchball. We had a wee show of forum hands and it was the majority choice. We will also get a write up in the programme so make sure somebody can get you one. Also Gordon Bannerman has indicated he maybe able to give us a publicity boost via the PA. Pity I missed you over the cup final weekend...I was staying with Wee John.

BRGDS

John M  

Dear WAP Exiles,

As way of an update........

As previous, the first sponsorship for WAP Exiles is the match ball for Ando's testimonial against Hearts. The sponsorship package entitles us to the signed match ball AND a signed testimonial shirt. Where we display them is up to you but first ideas are Barossa Club, Ormonds, Cherrybank or any instituation that welcomes us when we return to Perth. We are now on our way to collecting the 300 pounds required. Thanks to Ghostie as part of the testimonial committee and the testimonial committee Manager.....this was awarded to us. I believe it was a smooth and unchallenged decision and that Ando himself is well chuffed by us overseas glory hunters supporting him. I thank everybody for other suggestions on what we sponsored on our first time and hopefully something we can consider for future seasons. We don't have the luxury of one huge donor but we do have many, many pledges of support from WAP exiles all over the globe. The suggestion is that we chip in around 10 - 20 pounds each. In the spirit of WAP exiles, it doesnt matter the amount an individual donates but all that are kind enough to donate will be mentioned.                

StanleySaint is collecting through his paypal account. Money is starting to come in and I have every confidence that WAP Exiles will meet the target. So please contact either myself or StanleySaint on PM and we will pass on Stanley's (Andy's) details. We will update everybody at the end of this week on how close to reaching our target. Gordon Bannerman at the PA is also interested in giving us a bit of publicity and to try and give us a boost to meet our target of 300 GBP. Now, I have been asked what do we do with any extra that we collect. Some ideas are that we donate straight in to the Youth Development fund, another is that we get the match ball and shirt in a well deserved glass presentation case, another is that we get our own, large,  WAP Exiles Flag that will be on display when possible home and away, other idea was to see if we could meet target for a youth player shirt sponsor.......please feel free to comment.     

Many thanks.

Dear WAP Exiles,

As way of an update........

As previous, the first sponsorship for WAP Exiles is the match ball for Ando's testimonial against Hearts. The sponsorship package entitles us to the signed match ball AND a signed testimonial shirt. Where we display them is up to you but first ideas are Barossa Club, Ormonds, Cherrybank or any instituation that welcomes us when we return to Perth. We are now on our way to collecting the 300 pounds required. Thanks to Ghostie as part of the testimonial committee and the testimonial committee Manager.....this was awarded to us. I believe it was a smooth and unchallenged decision and that Ando himself is well chuffed by us overseas glory hunters supporting him. I thank everybody for other suggestions on what we sponsored on our first time and hopefully something we can consider for future seasons. We don't have the luxury of one huge donor but we do have many, many pledges of support from WAP exiles all over the globe. The suggestion is that we chip in around 10 - 20 pounds each. In the spirit of WAP exiles, it doesnt matter the amount an individual donates but all that are kind enough to donate will be mentioned.                

StanleySaint is collecting through his paypal account. Money is starting to come in and I have every confidence that WAP Exiles will meet the target. So please contact either myself or StanleySaint on PM and we will pass on Stanley's (Andy's) details. We will update everybody at the end of this week on how close to reaching our target. Gordon Bannerman at the PA is also interested in giving us a bit of publicity and to try and give us a boost to meet our target of 300 GBP. Now, I have been asked what do we do with any extra that we collect. Some ideas are that we donate straight in to the Youth Development fund, another is that we get the match ball and shirt in a well deserved glass presentation case, another is that we get our own, large,  WAP Exiles Flag that will be on display when possible home and away, other idea was to see if we could meet target for a youth player shirt sponsor.......please feel free to comment.     

Many thanks.

Athens could you or Stanley send me paypal account please.

Billy,

We are sponsoring Ando Matchball. We had a wee show of forum hands and it was the majority choice. We will also get a write up in the programme so make sure somebody can get you one. Also Gordon Bannerman has indicated he maybe able to give us a publicity boost via the PA. Pity I missed you over the cup final weekend...I was staying with Wee John.

BRGDS

John M  

Ok sound, pm me someones paypal account and I'll chuck some dough in there.

All these pseudo names are doing my head in. Can you also let me know who you are. My only sad point of my trip was no catching up wi John, tried a couple o times but just couldn't get together.

Ok sound, pm me someones paypal account and I'll chuck some dough in there.

All these pseudo names are doing my head in. Can you also let me know who you are. My only sad point of my trip was no catching up wi John, tried a couple o times but just couldn't get together.

Billy, I heard you were too busy playing golf to catch up with the rest of us :wink:  Just think of who from Perth Academy "stole" that wee young beauty at the time from St Columbas. Anyway it ended in tears but there are two fine young men out of it who are and always have been saintees die hards :cool: Wil Pm you.      

Billy, I heard you were too busy playing golf to catch up with the rest of us :wink:  Just think of who from Perth Academy "stole" that wee young beauty at the time from St Columbas. Anyway it ended in tears but there are two fine young men out of it who are and always have been saintees die hards :cool: Wil Pm you.      

All the best looking girls went to St Columba's back then  :cool:

Sent to David Ritchie, Ando's Testimonial Manager  

Good Afternoon David,

I don't know if you ever view the WAP Forum....I sometimes whish I didn't, that's for sure. :? 

Anyway, we have collected over two hundred pounds in around three days of promoting (as of 3rd July am.) so we WILL reach the target required by the testimonial committee for the Ando Match Ball.

Gordon Bannerman has agreed to give us a little boost and has a little write up to release  in the PA (hopefully next week).

I will also do similar with Fiona at SJFC this afternoon. 

Many Thanks for sticking with us. The overseas guys online are very enthusiatic about sponsporing Ando...he must be the one player who has improved year on, more than any other player we have had in recent times. Plus, such an honour to sponsor the man who scored the first ever goal for St Johnstone in a Scottish Cup Final.

Many Thanks for giving us a touch of pre -season online excitement

BRgds on behalf of WAP Exiles

Athens Saint