Worldwide St Johnstone Fans - Player Sponsorship

AthensSaint

Texas, Stanley (Andy) and self have agreed that due to your very generous donation that you will have last call in what we call ourselves. I dunno if you want to "guage" further opinion but you have the "autonomy" card for when we/you make the final call.   

--------------------------------------------

Good, as suspected, my 5 quid has given me me the power (ring to rule all) over the newly formed exile club. There will be strict rules immediately implemented.

As someone of high moral fiber and seeing as I live in the religious south, I suggest 'fat k*nts abroad', and membership only open to those that can open a Budweiser bottle with their starfish while shouting "Glory hunters, always K**nters".

Some other requirements, teeth have to be bright and white (expensive veneers allowed) and tans will be regularly checked for depth of color and legitimacy.

• Being as Stanley has the army background, he will have starfish authority.
  • The round the world sailor will have tanning decision power, effective immediately, as we know him so well.
  • Athens will check that teeth are as non-British as possible.

We will be taking membership extremely seriously and will expect some say in weekly team selection. Having only WAP forum/daily record knowledge of players performances will help tremendously in steering TW in the right direction, we all know that live attendance is overrated.

Finally as true Glory Hunters, drawn only by the glint of silver and lusty European ties, we insist the Scottish Cup is immediately shipped to our executive offices in the Cayman Islands. 

I'll be there next week to resolve (pre-plan) my 2017 tax return and will drink Bollinger from this sturdy vessel with my accountant. He happens to be a Don, but his teeth are bright and tan is rich and in all honesty he will likely become a saint, as loyalty is heavily driven by quality silverware.

Frankly, we are disappointed that silverware is being wasted on local Tayside children who have no hard currency and only emotional assets to invest in this club, very wasteful in our opinion. Silverware should strictly be for Glory Hunters and banking colleagues, I'm sure there can be no disagreements on such an obvious statement.

AK and out.

I have transferred over the money for the match ball , just waiting on the confirmation.

Well done PC Murdock.. :laugh:  Great work  and great support from all the exiles..

Yul, is it possible for you or one of your disciples to keep a handful of programmes from the testimonial. I havn't made a donation yet but what I would like to do is get yourself or maybe Joss to get them in an envelope and I will pay the overseas postage for the Overseas Glory Hunters who made the pledge. I am sure Stanley(Andy) will help me with getting the addresses together. Top notch response from the overseas boys by the way.       

Yul, is it possible for you or one of your disciples to keep a handful of programmes from the testimonial. I havn't made a donation yet but what I would like to do is get yourself or maybe Joss to get them in an envelope and I will pay the overseas postage for the Overseas Glory Hunters who made the pledge. I am sure Stanley(Andy) will help me with getting the addresses together. Top notch response from the overseas boys by the way.       

I am sure I can. How many do you want?

Excuse my ignorance here.

Am I right the match is on Sunday, 3rd August?

How did the collection go? How much did we manage to collect? Any left over? 

The money was used to buy a ball for the game?

Are we getting a mention in the programme, as a group, 'Exiles?'

Any other points of interest.

Well done to all, contributors and organisers.