Psj V Fc Luzern (A)

Nick

We are planning on 11-a-side assuming we have enough players and it looks like we should have enough so yeah, it should be 11's.

We are playing on the pitches next to FC Luzern's stadium and the weather will determine if we play on grass or 3G (if it's wet we'll be on 3G, if it's dry we'll be on grass.

To save me taking a set of strips, can I ask all players to wear a blue Saints top as well as shorts and socks (doesn't matter what colour, but preferably blue or white). 

If possible, meet at pitches for 6:15pm or if your travel arrangements won't allow that get there when you can!  It will be roll-on, roll-off subs so even if you're running late you'll still get a game.

Hopefully will be able to get there for kick off anyway. 

Do away goals count?

Yes, but not double.  As it is before Worldnet they will count towards this season's total.

Edited by nips

My son David wants to play. He's very modest. Says, 'Im a winger, striker, cm or full back. I dont mind the idea of cb either. I know where the goal is tho, and have 2 strong feet. LAUGH OUT LOUD, looks like i'll be bringing boots along with me. Tell them i played 1st team uni football last year.'

Think he should be a trialist for Saints, never mind PSJ! He's good at heading cos he has a big heid :)

We have a squad of 16-20 wanting to play and I imagine there will be a few guys coming along to watch but I've no idea how many.  Beer sales would go down well I'm sure - it would probably encourage a few more to come and watch but we won't publicise it if you're worried about too many people?

I doubt many non playing folk will want to leave the pub to watch us but you never know! 

There should be around 800 Saints fans in Lucerne.

Maybe when the see the pub prices they might ;-)

it should be cool. The Zone 5 guys should be able to organise a few cool boxes of beers to sell. We have organised a ref too. Are you happy with doing subs every ten mins or so so that everyone who wants to play can get on the pitch? 2x 45 mins?  

Edited by JustCantBeatThat.com