Match Tickets For Lucerne (A)

stanley saint

Think it was mentioned in other threads about there being 4 booths outside the ground to buy a ticket and away support getting cheaper entry .

^^^THIS^^^

See the 4 squares on the left, beside what looks like a car park?  They are the ticket booths. These are conveniently located at the town end of the stadium. 

WKpj26w.jpg

But John.....we should have been told about these tickets six months ago :)

I'm not moaning but I find it a little bit strange that the luzern fans already know where and when to get their tickets for the game at mcdiarmid but there has been no word what so ever about tickets for the game over there.

Agreed.

I 100% blame the ticket and general office staff for this.

No, really, I do.

We are only a wee club. We are only customers, how dare we expect to be treated with any respect?

If your not happy, go over to Switzerland yourself and ask them what is happening with tickets.

Better go, mince and tatties for tea....

OOOHH, everyone is scared to say it, i'll say it.

it is ridiculous that we have not been told about ticket arrangements yet.

lots of folk asking and no answers, pretty bad fae Saints.

But...but....we won the Scottish Cup.....the budgets haven't been announced yet....in Tommy we trust......the folk that work at McD are lovely and do their best....etc etc etc

God help you if it happens to be on Twitter

Edited by Edstar101

We only got 437 Tickets for the game in Scotland. I am sure more than 437 Lucerne Fans are travelling.

Would it be a problem to buy a ticket in an adjacent sector in Perth?  I guess the game won't be sold out, anyway?

Seriously? I'm surprised at that as the away stand holds over 1000. Even if that's not being opened, I'm sure the bit of the Main Stand we use for away fans houses comfortably more than 437 too..

I think we'll be pretty close to a sell out for this - it's our first home game since we won the Scottish cup, which is our one and only major trophy. We took 15,000 to that game and our stadium holds just 10,000. If the tie is still alive after the first leg, Perth will back the club IMO.

We only got 437 Tickets for the game in Scotland. I am sure more than 437 Lucerne Fans are travelling.

Would it be a problem to buy a ticket in an adjacent sector in Perth?  I guess the game won't be sold out, anyway?

We had 8594 (It seemed like more!) for the third round game last year against Minsk and 7850 for the second round against Rosenborg.  McDiarmid Park holds 10,673 - so the game will probably not be sold out, although there is a lot of local interest and the police may have asked that Luzern fans are in one area (North end of the mainstand) which may restrict your numbers.

Think that'll be your initial allocation.The part of the main stand used for away fans holds double that,as Kyle points out.Even with some segregation I think you'll be allowed more