Match Tickets For Lucerne (A)

stanley saint

Home game tickets on sale as well. There was even a guy wanting a season ticket.

Service was a bit slow as they were trying to give people the seats they want.

The one hatch window is great when its not too busy -but a nightmare when the queues build up -plus there were phone requests as well -

We just cant afford portacabins to sell tickets quicker.

Fair play to the staff -think Roddy shot off for his tea and Scone.

Got mine today too. Same situation as cup final tickets - left my partner to phone for tickets, she tried all day but couldn't get through, I tried once and got straight through. Same result - partner in a huff...

I got through first attempt (and first ring) this morning!

I feel sorry for your partner.

Got mine today too. Same situation as cup final tickets - left my partner to phone for tickets, she tried all day but couldn't get through, I tried once and got straight through. Same result - partner in a huff...

Some guys are gullable,she was at the shops all day.

i wonder would the locals mind if we went in there end 

I tried to call for my ticket but sold out - i'll just get it out there. No big deal.

i wonder would the locals mind awfully if we ent in there end seeing as we have sold out our allocation

I can't believe it'll be any problem getting tickets out there. I expect, like us, they'd have a big wodge of segregation space they can budge us up into. It's not as if we're Old Firm fans, after all.....

yes.its fair too say the seat puncher wouldnae be very happy.

i wonder would the locals mind awfully if we ent in there end seeing as we have sold out our allocation

There are lots of free seats just next to the away sector. Just buy one at gameday or write the club and they might reserve some for you.

Dont know if this link works outside of switzerland (its for buying tickets online):

https://www.eventimsports.de/shop/394/47398/allareas

53a2deefd6774.gif

C6 is for away supporters, but D1 is almost the same price. C5 is a bit more expensive (better view). But there are no local seasontickets sold in these to sectors, so there will be enough space for sure! Right now there are 2518 free tickets in C and 1674 in D.

There are lots of free seats just next to the away sector. Just buy one at gameday or write the club and they might reserve some for you.

Dont know if this link works outside of switzerland (its for buying tickets online):

https://www.eventimsports.de/shop/394/47398/allareas

53a2deefd6774.gif

C6 is for away supporters, but D1 is almost the same price. C5 is a bit more expensive (better view). But there are no local seasontickets sold in these to sectors, so there will be enough space for sure! Right now there are 2518 free tickets in C and 1674 in D.

braw

Thats correct. I would wait for more tickets to be sold by your club and if you dont get any, buy them at the stadium. there wont be a queue, because most people buy them in advance (and seasonticket holder got free tickets for this game)

Thats correct. I would wait for more tickets to be sold by your club and if you dont get any, buy them at the stadium. there wont be a queue, because most people buy them in advance (and seasonticket holder got free tickets for this game)

@LU1901 - What is the expected crowd for this game? Last year the fans in Norway did not turn out in force due to their assumption that they would just easily beat us. We are hoping for more atmosphere from you guys!

LU1901 - I assume that the away cage holds 1000+ people, so there should be more than enough space for all of us. Do you know how many it holds?

I can't find any OFFICIAL information. I would guess it holds roughly 1'000, like most sectors do in the stadium. => So no stress at all.

Edited by swissly