Match Tickets For Lucerne (A)

stanley saint

JCBT -

Will I be able to buy a ticket on the day before the game? and how do I get to the ground using public transport?

Thanks

I don't know FCL's policy for selling away tickets, but there will be a 'Tageskasse' on the day of the match selling tickets. It's unlikely to be a sell out so even if St J sell out their allocation for the away end, there will be spaces elsewhere.

Public transport here works like a dream. On match days the local bus company run a fleet of shuttle buses from outside the train station. Otherwise, bus #20 is the route which goes to the stadium, or if you want to get there quickly, there's an underground railway which takes a couple of minutes. Go to http://www.sbb.ch/en/home.html and search from 'Luzern Bahnhof' to 'Luzern Allmend/Messe'.

No, but there are 40 other clubs in Scotland where the majority conform to the above standards. 'Rail seats' are not really the way ahead, rather a meek compromise.

Yes, and we'd all be perfectly happy to get along with each other (except Dundee). But with the knuckle draggers that follow the OF still here we won't make any forward moves because they'll always find a way to ruin progress. Can't see alcohol in Scottish football until the rangers are properly killed off. Hopefully we can get safe standing soon though, then maybe just terracing in a few years .

I don't know FCL's policy for selling away tickets, but there will be a 'Tageskasse' on the day of the match selling tickets. It's unlikely to be a sell out so even if St J sell out their allocation for the away end, there will be spaces elsewhere.

Public transport here works like a dream. On match days the local bus company run a fleet of shuttle buses from outside the train station. Otherwise, bus #20 is the route which goes to the stadium, or if you want to get there quickly, there's an underground railway which takes a couple of minutes. Go to http://www.sbb.ch/en/home.html and search from 'Luzern Bahnhof' to 'Luzern Allmend/Messe'.

Thanks - I am not too concerned about getting a ticket - it is just that we will actually be in Luzern the day before the game :cool:

Just bought my away ticket over the phone from the Ticket Office - excellent service from the girls there as usual.  Apparently we received another 290 and 'they are going like hotcakes'. She expects them all to be sold in the next few hours.  With the others who are getting their tickets over there, think we'll have at least 750 fans - and probably more.  Cannae wait!

COYS!

Jim

How's long does it take to walk from town? We would probably walk in procession.

It's not too far. Around 15-20 mins.

It is apparently on Swiss TV so a fair chance of a stream.

Think Switzerland is CET so I'm guessing an hour ahead?

18:30 BST KO.

Where did you see it will be on Swiss telly? 

It looks like 'Eat Pray Love' is on at the time of the game. (although maybe that could change?)

McNK6vb.png

Enjoy your trip to Luzern, Saints fans. We played another Swiss side FC Thun in the last Europa Qualifying Rnd a few years back and it was a stunningly lovely place.

How many do you think you'll be taking? 

Looking like we'll have upwards of 800 - we've sold all of the tickets Luzern sent to Saints (690) and many who are going are picking their tickets up in Luzern.  We took 550 to Rosenborg away last season and 500 to Eskisehir in Turkey the previous year.  This trip is slightly easier - and cheaper to get to though - plus added enthusiasm from the Cup win, it'll be a good support.

Jim