Match Tickets For Luzern At Home

50yrs a Saint

Glad to hear unsold tickets available on the night; I'd have to leave straight from work in North Ayrshire and dont expect to get away much before 6 so I'd arrive just before kick off. If I managed to order by post tomorrow no guarantee it would arrive on time due to Royal mail inefficiency; anybody know if the ticket office would send it special delivery if I paid for it?

Glad to hear unsold tickets available on the night; I'd have to leave straight from work in North Ayrshire and dont expect to get away much before 6 so I'd arrive just before kick off. If I managed to order by post tomorrow no guarantee it would arrive on time due to Royal mail inefficiency; anybody know if the ticket office would send it special delivery if I paid for it?

I ordered last week and my ticket came the next day :)

We could delay the kick off for you

I'm ridiculously glad I got my tickets last week, Imagine the East Stand will be sold out today and the others won't be far behind I reckon, maybe 10000 would be pushing it, seeing as we'll likely lose out on a few neutral due to there being two other Scottish sides in action, but if we managed the sell out then it would be utterly glorious

I'm ridiculously glad I got my tickets last week, Imagine the East Stand will be sold out today and the others won't be far behind I reckon, maybe 10000 would be pushing it, seeing as we'll likely lose out on a few neutral due to there being two other Scottish sides in action, but if we managed the sell out then it would be utterly glorious

Two other teams both away & we wouldn't pick up many from them anyway..

Yeah we won't make 10000 as there will have to be some segragation .

Saintts can't think there will be a sell out or they wouldn't make North stand general sale. A bit chancy.

Two other teams both away & we wouldn't pick up many from them anyway..

Yeah we won't make 10000 as there will have to be some segragation .

Saintts can't think there will be a sell out or they wouldn't make North stand general sale. A bit chancy.

Yeah Im not saying we'll lose out massively, but a fair few neutrals might stay at home to listen to all three, maybe I'm talking pish though.

I was looking back and was a bit surprised it was "only" 8,500 fans at the Minsk game, with Luzern bringing a larger support I reckon its a real possibilty we'll beat that

As others have said you get the tickets the next day after buying them - I have no idea how the club get that service from the royal mail.

Phone the club and see if they can put the ticket in the shop or in the turnstyle you will be going to for you