Jimmy Mcliesh

THE LARK SAINT

Passed away today at St.Johnstone nursing home.Massive Saints fan , ran the buses from Dunkeld road for years.We did not always see eye to eye but his heart was in the right place.I for one will miss him,thoughts are with Kim and rest of the family

RIP Jimmy

Has he been reconised by the club...

Probably not....

God Bless a great ambassodor 

wrong on so many counts!He was highly regarded at the Club by all who knew him, he will be sadly missed by many at the Offices.He was presented with a Season Ticket for life a few years ago.And he was unable to go to the Final the Club visited him with Mementos including a framed   Cup FinalTop.i have read a few of your posts of late and not agreed with them but to now use the passing of  a popular Saints figure to have a dig at the Club is well.....Just low!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Myself my dad and brother all had season tickets in the East stand years ago and used to be sitting with Jimmy and another couple of guys. As others have said he was a great Saints fan and used to do everything he could for the Club.

Last time I saw him was when he got presented with his season ticket for life. RIP

Very sad news - he was a true Saints fan and put in so much effort and dedication to the cause running buses for years. Was sad when I read of his illness and especially that he didn't get to the Cup Final - that would have meant so much to him. Saints have looked after him - RIP