Swiss Tv / Club Tv?

Cleveland-Saint

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE VIPBOX they show live stream 

I watched all of our telivised games on this site good luck

As the Swiss guys have said this game is not televised. I did a google search and a few websites like that have listed the game but it would be doubtful if any actually have a stream.

Good luck with that. They'll still be gushing about how magnificent Celtic were last night.

(In case you missed it, Celtic were embarrassingly gash)

I spent 15 minutes last night persuading my wife that the best thing on telly would be the football. She agreed eventually.

15 minutes after kick off I went to shave my nasal hairs. Did they win?

Nightmare. I'm not even in Europe right now so can't make either game. I wonder if bbc will at least have live updates online.

Usually the Saints Twitter feed is more on the ball than the BBC updates.....which can be really slow...or non existent at times...

complaint sent to the bbc.

at the very least should have online commentary.

the sheep had radio coverage of there last rd and both them and well are at home so easy for fans to access. we are away so for the fans that cant make it we should be the live game not aberdeen

We are a top 6 team

We are a Scottish Cup winning team

But......we are not a BIG team, not a team the pundits can slaver over talking about guys they've played with ( no not like that ).

We might as well face it as long as there is a team ( or 2 ) that were successful in the '80's were last choice. We could have won both cups and finished 2nd and it would still be the same.

It's not the football that sucks in Scotland its the clique that runs it and presents it.

We are a top 6 team

We are a Scottish Cup winning team

But......we are not a BIG team, not a team the pundits can slaver over talking about guys they've played with ( no not like that ).

We might as well face it as long as there is a team ( or 2 ) that were successful in the '80's were last choice. We could have won both cups and finished 2nd and it would still be the same.

It's not the football that sucks in Scotland its the clique that runs it and presents it.

Meanwhile on BBC Alba, let's cross over to Ibrox where we're absolutely f'king delighted to bring you an epic encounter as Rangers take on Montrose.

Living the dream.

i wasnt too sure if you were being serious so i double checked . its glasgow city that alba are showing  :twisted:

Meanwhile on BBC Alba, let's cross over to Ibrox where we're absolutely f'king delighted to bring you an epic encounter as Rangers take on Montrose.

Living the dream.

Good luck with that. They'll still be gushing about how magnificent Celtic were last night.

(In case you missed it, Celtic were embarrassingly gash)

Och well just spent the last half hour sorting out a decent wifi coonection so I'll have to wait and see if my choice to sit in front of an I pad rather than go to disney pays off. Not very hopeful though

Och well just spent the last half hour sorting out a decent wifi coonection so I'll have to wait and see if my choice to sit in front of an I pad rather than go to disney pays off. Not very hopeful though

In front of I pad tyo in Hafan y Mor a hot 31 shit way to watch footie,