Lucerne Away 17Th July -Live In The Saints Club

THE LARK SAINT

I have been offered an HD projector by oldmoresensiblepack to show the game live in the Saints Club for those of those that cant travel

I have the ok from the Club to to this and have the necessary  wifi code , we will need a stream though so if any experts that know about that sort of thing could help please (Soupy) i think this is your field and i have tried to phone you for a chat

As it is late in the day this will be a no frills occasion , just beer and the game

What more could you ask for??

Leave a  comment if you are coming,just so i know i am not sitting in the Club on my own :wink:

Mods

Can this be stickied  till after the game please

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I have been offered an HD projector by oldmoresensiblepack to show the game live in the Saints Club for those of those that cant travel

I have the ok from the Club to to this and have the necessary  wifi code , we will need a stream though so if any experts that know about that sort of thing could help please (Soupy) i think this is your field and i have tried to phone you for a chat

As it is late in the day this will be a no frills occasion , just beer and the game

Leave a  comment if you are coming,just so i know i am not sitting in the Club on my own :wink:

Mods

Can this be stickied  till after the game please

Any idea what site this is being streamed from, as I will not be able to get too Perth to watch it & wanted to stream it via my computer at home.  Any ideas would be very much appreciated, Cheers.

I have the ok from the Club to to this and have the necessary wifi code , we will need a stream though so if any experts that know about that sort of thing could help please (Soupy) i think this is your field and i have tried to phone you for a chat

Leave a comment if you are coming,just so i know i am not sitting in the Club on my own :wink:

Mods

Can this be stickied till after the game please

Would love to watch on the big screen but I'll be in Switzerland.

so anybody got a stream or can find one?

Ive tried to see if the game is being broadcast but it would be easier to find the pub that Lord Lucan and Jimmy Hoffa drink in with my pooter skills. If ye cannae blow things up, shoot baddies or rule the world I'm ****ed. :twisted:

Anyways where are the experts?

The game won't be televised in Switzerland as the club answered to a question on Facebook. Our national Swiss SRF only produces one of their (terribly bad) highlight reports and our local TV station "Tele1" won't produce live pictures either. Two years ago they screened the away game at least..

The friendly two weeks ago was filmed by the Russians and some sports bet company.

Did a friendly with Moscow not get streamed a couple of weeks ago? Was that done by the Russians or the Swiss?

Spartak brought their own cameras and TV-Team...

The main swiss channels dont show UEFA Cup before group stage. two years ago it was some small local tv station that showed our away game (not the home one though).

Edit. too slow...

Edited by LU1901

So the Scottish Cup Winners play their first leg and no **** thinks to televise it's

What's the bet it would be shoved Doon our throats if it was the ***'s or the Arabs or the sheep?

****ing ridiculous decision.

On a brighter note this HD chatty will be available for showing games at club if needed or wanted.

What about a big screen cup final night?