St Johnstone V Fc Luzern Thursday 24 July 2014

andrew

I think the old theory that goalkeepers were thick and mad as a hatter does not quite relate to Alan, There are several players that have made comments about him being the thinker in the squad and one I am sure said he was very intelligent and a reader,

There again he was maybe just standing there saying feck it was me that saved the pen and he is getting all the congratulations :)

After May's pen in normal time, it would be nerve wracking for the keeper. He knows immediately that they are going to be defending for their lives and a mistake could cost them dear.

I also think he was taking each pen one at a time. He was clearly gutted not to keep out their 4th when he got a hand on it.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Just back after a cracking wee break in Perth

So glad for Liam Caddis played well when he came on could have been a hero though bad luck

Stood the whole game , was n East Stand at very back jumped over the seats ( just ) and stood on the concrete got plenty exercise walking up and down.

Though we rode our luck, we deserved to go through.

Trying my hardest to get back up for Thursday.

And the swiss fans in Barossa thursday were a cracking bunch especially Bruno.

Just wanted to say thanks for your hospitality. Except the result we had a great time in Perth. Thanks also for the pre-match party - it was a fun event. We are of course extremly sad that we lost - that is football.

About that beer-bottle story: that actually happened. The police forced us to walk back into town. We were not allowed to take busses or taxis. About 20 Min into the walk some kid smashed a beer bottle over one of our supporters head. Ambulance was needed.

And one thing more: if your players come after the match clapping in front of us, then they ALL should behave and not provoke. There was one idiot-player who thought it would be fun to provoke. And yeah about the referee: he was bad, but also for us. It seems a bit of a misconception that he was just for us.

Good luck for the season.

Just wanted to say thanks for your hospitality. Except the result we had a great time in Perth. Thanks also for the pre-match party - it was a fun event. We are of course extremly sad that we lost - that is football.

About that beer-bottle story: that actually happened. The police forced us to walk back into town. We were not allowed to take busses or taxis. About 20 Min into the walk some kid smashed a beer bottle over one of our supporters head. Ambulance was needed.

And one thing more: if your players come after the match clapping in front of us, then they ALL should behave and not provoke. There was one idiot-player who thought it would be fun to provoke. And yeah about the referee: he was bad, but also for us. It seems a bit of a misconception that he was just for us.

So what were the 3 / 4 buses that pulled up at the side of the North Stand.

Talking about players prevoking , your number 8 was lucky not to have been assaulted with his antics at the East stand . Decent player but wank of a guy and i for one am glad he got beat .

Well done to the Luzern mob, best away support I've ever seen at McD by a distance.

Did anyone see which player that was? He was clearly getting cheek off some of the swiss, so went taps aff and started twirling it over his head while bouncing up and down.

Thought it was very funny myself.

Saintdunc  Callum does the warm up with Colin Leavy the fitness coach/sports scientist and Alex Clelland. The other guys in the middle during the warm up are Club doctor and physios.

I assumed one was Clelland but when I saw CL on the tracksuit, I just wondered who it was.

St. Johnstone F.C. - FC Luzern - Impressionen 25t…:

Great video that showcases not only how great their fans were, but also the nonsense leading up to the penalty they missed and the utter scumbaggery of their 5th taker trying to put off Scobbie by taking an hour to get back to halfway line

Well done to the Luzern mob, best away support I've ever seen at McD by a distance.

Did anyone see which player that was? He was clearly getting cheek off some of the swiss, so went taps aff and started twirling it over his head while bouncing up and down.

Thought it was very funny myself.

I was right beside the away support, very impressive, Frazer Wright was the guilty player