Fao People Booked On The Bus From Bratislava To The Game

Capital Saint

Hi,

There has not been a great take up on the option of the second bus to Bratislava. However, so that as many people as possible can get to the game with as little hassle as possible, I would like to propose that the cost of both the buses be spread across everyone travelling.

This would mean that the cost of the return trip on the bus I arranged would be 15 EUR instead of 10 EUR. I have already contacted the 2 biggest groups who are booked on the first bus and they have agreed to this. I just want to make sure that everyone else  on the first bus is happy with this arrangement.

If you are, please let me know. If you are not, and prefer not to reply on this thread, please PM me. This will also give us a bit more space over the 2 buses.

Cheers

CS

Nelly, just how I felt last leg, couldn't bring myself to read WAP, as knew I had made a monumental cockup booking my holidays when everyone was heading to Switzerland, here's hoping there will be another trip at the end of the month, lucky the good lady doesn't read this forum, as running out of brownie points!!