Stevie May

Hardolez21

Hi, Rotherham fan in peace. 

Just wanted to get an idea from you guys to see if you think it looks like Stevie could be on his way to us? And if you think he's good enough for the Championship?

Reports down here keep linking us with him and Steve Evans has stated he rates him but refuses to say we've bid for him.

UTM

Afraid he's out of budget for you guys. He's good enough for SPL/Europa League so yes, by default, is good enough for the Championship.

I wouldn't say being in the Europa League nescaserily means you're good enough for the Championship, didn't drogheda united play in the Europa league?

Hi, Rotherham fan in peace. 

Just wanted to get an idea from you guys to see if you think it looks like Stevie could be on his way to us? And if you think he's good enough for the Championship?

Reports down here keep linking us with him and Steve Evans has stated he rates him but refuses to say we've bid for him.

UTM

I think he probably could play at a higher level but if you guys offer £1m upfront I'm not sure we'd turn it down. Personal terms may be a different matter though. I don't know, but i suspect we're paying him relatively well and he definitely likes his 'big man' status in Perth. Would probably take a lot to tempt him.

I think he probably could play at a higher level but if you guys offer £1m upfront I'm not sure we'd turn it down. Personal terms may be a different matter though. I don't know, but i suspect we're paying him relatively well and he definitely likes his 'big man' status in Perth. Would probably take a lot to tempt him.

Thanks for an honest reply, I was never been a smart ass, just wanted your fans' opinion. Not sure how much you know about Steve Evans but when he gets his sights on a transfer target, he seems to not let it go until he signs them. If we offered £1m up front and around 10k per week which is what was rumored, do you think you'd accept or is that too low?