Stevie May

Hardolez21

slf

• photo-132.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • 14,208 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

Too good for you.cannae see him wanting to play for a club that plays in a small village in Sheffield. 

think this was only post number 3 of this Thread & I don't see any Millers fan posting before that being arrogant or anything to warrant this reply do you ? 541ntees

Braw .your a clever dude.truth hurts

slf

Braw .your a clever dude.truth hurts

No truth don't hurt ,As in this case sIf it seems you was trying to be clever or smart  but unfortunatly for you sIf your neither clever or smart   ;)  & there ls the problem !! :)

Edited by Cebuman

I would like to think I have come across well so far, but those bitter saints fans, look at the above post. We now know we are the only team to have spoken to May, and it will be sorted on Friday. Yes he still may go to Wednesday, but my money's on us can't wait to see him in a Millers shirt!

Our manager came out today saying Sheffield Wednesday had agreed a fee, its a strange situation to be in, but I'm more prone to believe him than our chairman, who's been lying to us for the entire Summer and only reappears to announce negative news

I must admit, after this week, I wish we'd gone for someone else.  I have never known such a transfer fiasco like this one.  At the end of the day, Stevie May will go where he wants, and I'm getting past the point of caring, whatever the outcome. 

Good luck in Europe by the way. 

If its true that Steve Brown has told Sky that only Rotherham have made an offer, then TW should be having serious thoughts about packing it in. He's been made to look like an utter c**t all Summer by his chairman, started with TW saying he'd be allowed to make signings then a few days later Brown coming out saying no signings would be made, the whole Goodwillie trial scenario, and now this, the same day TW is int eh papers saying he's been told Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid accepted Brown seemingly tells the biggest sports broadcaster that they haven't even contacted him

I would like to think I have come across well so far, but those bitter saints fans, look at the above post. We now know we are the only team to have spoken to May, and it will be sorted on Friday. Yes he still may go to Wednesday, but my money's on us can't wait to see him in a Millers shirt!

Wouldn't believe that tbh. Sky Sports news is notoriously shite at covering Scottish football. STV (who are excellent and on the ball) as well as both our manager and Wednesdays have confirmed a bid. I'm sure Mandaric confirmed earlier on they'd made a bid also.

Not saying he won't go to Rotherham, but I'm not sure if what SSN are fining is up to date.

I must admit, after this week, I wish we'd gone for someone else.  I have never known such a transfer fiasco like this one.  At the end of the day, Stevie May will go where he wants, and I'm getting past the point of caring, whatever the outcome. 

Good luck in Europe by the way. 

Agreed man. Everything we touch this summer seems to turn to farce. Apologies for dragging your club into it, but has kind of summed up our entire pre-season.

my goodness, some saints fans are really working themselves up into a tizzy  :-)

One has even accused our chairman of lying. How can he lie when he hasn't said anything?

stick to the pre-season word association thingy in chit chat - it'll be better for your health.....   :laugh:

I don't understand the flak the millermen are getting either.