Stevie May

Hardolez21

Has any other Saints player became a legend in the space of 12 months? 12 years from now he comes back to finish his illustrious career with his boyhood club. We can but dream.

YES.....The entire team from last season are legends, not just Stevie May. The team won the Scottish cup

well commiserations on the departure of your prized asset ,,,shame it had to be off to the oinkers ,,biased i may be  ,, anyone but them

i would of liked to wish him all the best  ,,but as u can probably guess ,i just cant ,,i hope he fails big time and comes running back home within a year

been fun sharing some banter with most of you guys ,,as one of the millers that didnt abuse or make a toss pot of myself ,,i would like to think i`ll be welcome back to have a little more :-d

and hopefully give you a briefing on mays performances  ,,,well against us anyway

its been mucho fun and i sincerely wish you all the best for the season

Suddenly there are no RU fans on WAP???   Where did they go??

Only kidding guys. Nae luck.. :wink:

been here all night pal :-d playing poker and lulling over things shame,that this time it didnt work out for us ,,no harm done still think we were the better option of the two

and will stick by my thoughts we will still finish over the fowls

again all the best for the season

Pleased Stevie looks like he's going to Wednesday, always had a bit of a soft spot for the Owls. However very sad about him going will remember his performances last season with great pleasure was a joy to watch at times. I for one wish him all the best and will be keeping a close eye on his progress. But no one man is bigger than thr club, let's hope Tommy gets the chance to bring in a couple of guys to strengthen the squad, wish Adam Morgan all thr best and get right behind the guys this season. Time to move on and let's try and nip the negativity in the bud and enjoy supporting this great club of ours. Proud to be a Saints fan and to Stevie, thanks for some amazing memories

Well, I am in the fortunate position of having a old mate who gets free tickets because he works for The Owls main sponsor so I shall, for a few weeks anyway, be following the introduction of Stevie to English football.

Also do you know that Wednesday were spawned from a cricket club which, if I am not mistaken, the mighty Saints started out as.

I just have this uneasy feeling about the longevity of the current manager who, when the going gets tough, will get punted.

He is no more likely to be play for Scotland here than if he was at Saints.