Stevie May

Hardolez21

Apparently Mark warburton wants to sign Stevie May on loan next season for Rangers.

That would hinder Stevie's progress considerably IMO. Warburton is obviously a very good manager, but look what he'll be up against every week. He needs to go to League one in England, even if it's just to properly acclimitise to the English leagues.

Just had a pint with my bud, who is dyed in the wool owl, and he tells me that he heard Rangers as well, QPR, not the the.

It is somewhat plausible as they are light on both strikers and cash (in terms of FFP rather than funds).

They have Austin (who will leave), Jamie Mackie and JET. Not much depth

That would be 100% money talking and 0% career ambition. He's too young to be such a money grabber. Rangers should leave him alone and continue sniffing round the likes of Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller. That club is rotten to the core.

I agree he should stay in England so go out on loan somewhere down there. Loans helped him make the step up here so it may well do the same down there.

Then there's the rumour about him being home sick and that just adds weight to the Rangers rumour. On one hand I would be glad he wasn't facing us (i.e. at Aberdeen) then on the other hand I would rather he went somewhere like Aberdeen.

If Stevie May joins they bigoted bastards I'll probably have more respect for Neil Doncaster than him.

I couldn't bear him in that jersey. God forgive me but I would rather he ended up at Brechin in 2 years ( no disrespect to Brechin, I use them to illustrate the demise of a fallen hero) than joined these cheating bigoted bastards!

Maybe

De ja vu

The noo

Mccoist was a flop at blunderland and we all know where he ended up.

Hope may succeeds in England.

I was thinking the very same, McCoist a hero as a youngster at Saints, big move down south, flop, and ended up something of a legend at you know where.