Stevie May

Hardolez21

The way we are setting up to play this season I just can't see May getting a chance whatsoever. We have a big target man upfront with two wingers just playing off him in a strange 4-3-3 thing. It worked very well on Saturday and I was chatting to people around me and we couldn't figure out how May would fit in. He's not big or strong and holding the ball up isn't his game.

He'll be a victim of circumstance, there's is a decent player in there somewhere but I think he will have to move on if he wants to better himself. From my point of view it would be nice to keep hold of him as a different option but from Stevie's point of view surely he wants to be in the Matchday squad and not sat in the directors box looking annoyed?

I'm pretty sure he'll be lining up against you at some point this season.

Tonight I'm getting messages from Rangers fans claiming he's signing on loan with them tomorrow. They seem to think he's at Murray Park tonight. Anyone heard anything?

I'd be bitterly disappointed if he ended up there. That's an understatement.

Tonight I'm getting messages from Rangers fans claiming he's signing on loan with them tomorrow. They seem to think he's at Murray Park tonight. Anyone heard anything?

Every two weeks they claim its a done deal, they really aren't worth listening too.

Yeah i was wondering when this was going to crop up again,many orcs believe the deal will be completed before friday

It's a shame. If he does go to rangers it shows desperation to get away from Wednesday.

Tommy please get him back on loan. i know we r not looking for a striker but so what.

Replica top sales will rise

Create a buzz around the team

Attendances in short term will rise

And I wana sing stevie Mays name again at a game!

It's a shame. If he does go to rangers it shows desperation to get away from Wednesday.

Tommy please get him back on loan. i know we r not looking for a striker but so what.

Replica top sales will rise

Create a buzz around the team

Attendances in short term will rise

And I wana sing stevie Mays name again at a game!

At 80k per league position, I think we can safely say that his signing would net us a few extra league positions.