Stevie May

Hardolez21

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

O aye I take it you and all your excited friends are happy at the season ticket prices then? When the most of your fans are up in arms about it.   

Gutted for those who can't afford it.

But football is no longer a working man's sport. It's run like a business unfortunately and our new pricing strategy is done from a clever business perspective. Short term pain which will benefit the club in the long run.

Modern football stinks.

Dear God, are we still being subjected to this bollocks from some lower league team in Cameronshire. Please mate, go away.

this is a forum and people are allowed their thoughts

and he is talking about his clubs player

stevie may is a owls player not a saints player

get over it (dear god)

Yep that's true,brown out might be right we must be facing bottom 6 or even relegation when you compare it to our scoreboard. ;-) After all they are such an important part of the game these day's. Poor scoreboard and you are bound to be left behind the big guns!!

Infrastructure

Wonder what % of future transfer fees we have negotiated? If he goes to that shower from Glasgow he'll walk into the Scotland starting 11, which would only be a good thing. I want him to prosper to being the best Scottish player.. The Pigs were always a wrong move as would never be a stepping stone to anything bigger

Went for a curry at lunchtime and we were talking about Stevie May and the alleged bid from the the.for a million and a guy piped up and said he is deffo not goin there. How do you know that? I asked.! Im his Dad says he.!

I hear Liverpool are about to buy him for £5M. I was in a coffee shop and talking about it with Yogi Hughes at lunchtime. We are interrupted by someone saying that it's 95% done. Turns out it was his agent! Amazing who you can meet in Grangemouth these days!