Hardolez21

Stevie May

I really don't understand anyone that wouldn't want an out and out goal scorer like May back because we need a left winger.

Quality wins games and May is quality player that would pick up where he left off.

He can also play off the left very effectively.

From a selfish point of view I'd love to see Stevie May, I'd actually be willing to see the club go against my usual stance of "not pushing the boat out" to bring him back, but there would be real pleasure in him proving Wednesday wrong down South with someone like Blackburn.

is s may a defender as we seem to be losing a lot of goals

that's maybe something to do with almost having a COMPLETELY NEW DEFENCE! You expect new partnerships to just instantly work? I hate to break it to you but it could take 3+ months to get a decent understanding. 

I read the whole SWFC thread and he just hasn't done it at that level this soon. SW are of course pushing to be a play off position in The Championship so high standards expected.

This is a selfish opinion but I would rather seem him flounder at championship level rather than join The Sheep or SevCo. .   

He isn't going to come back to us. 

I read the whole SWFC thread and he just hasn't done it at that level this soon. SW are of course pushing to be a play off position in The Championship so high standards expected.

This is a selfish opinion but I would rather seem him flounder at championship level rather than join The Sheep or SevCo. .   

He isn't going to come back to us. 

Yep never go back just look at my hero JC.

Heard they are having a wank fest over trying to sign Garry Hooper too. Think he also only scored in the same pub league and with a club who created barrow loads of chances per game. They really are becoming a joke down in according to my friends in steel town, the rumour mill has them linked with about every striker available and from £1M to £15M (Rhodes) I would be surprised if they actually buy anyone of great note a loan is probably more an option, As for Steve get the hell out of there before it destroys you and takes you with it, Sign for a Brentford, Brighton and watch the goals flow, I would have said Leeds but they are as bad as Wednesday . Tick. Tock.