Stevie May

Hardolez21

Why would he even consider it.

Wednesday will have a new manager and no decision will be made on players until he has assessed them.

Stevie could find that his skills are more suited to the style of play of a new manager.

The approach we're taking means the new manager/head coach won't be in charge of who stays or leaves. That is Glenn Roeder and his pals job it seems, the manager just takes the training sessions.

So if Stevie is on his way I doubt the new managerial appointment will effect anything.

The approach we're taking means the new manager/head coach won't be in charge of who stays or leaves. That is Glenn Roeder and his pals job it seems, the manager just takes the training sessions.

So if Stevie is on his way I doubt the new managerial appointment will effect anything.

That would make Glenn Roeder the manager surely? If the manager just takes the training sessions, he's the coach.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently he has been injured and starts his pre season on Monday. Lee Westwood (their #1 goalkeeper) was in the same boat.

I note on their site they're saying he wouldn't fit in a 4-3-3 which seems to be their new approach.

Clearly they don't know anything about his season with us... Some of his best work was playing on the left of a 4-3-3.

Apparently he has been injured and starts his pre season on Monday. Lee Westwood (their #1 goalkeeper) was in the same boat.

I note on their site they're saying he wouldn't fit in a 4-3-3 which seems to be their new approach.

Clearly they don't know anything about his season with us... Some of his best work was playing on the left of a 4-3-3.

If he had sense he would take a massive pay cut, come back home to us and rebuild his promising career agaIn. Get back in Scotland squad and try again.

May has been in pre season training. Westwood has an extended break because he was on international duty with Ireland. Keiren Westwood by the way not Lee that would be the golfer!

So don't know why May wasn't involved yesterday. Maybe he picked up an injury or he is on his way out. Linked with Gary Hooper today so really losing any interest I have in whether May stays or goes.

May has been in pre season training. Westwood has an extended break because he was on international duty with Ireland. Keiren Westwood by the way not Lee that would be the golfer!

So don't know why May wasn't involved yesterday. Maybe he picked up an injury or he is on his way out. Linked with Gary Hooper today so really losing any interest I have in whether May stays or goes.

And that's exactly why he needs to leave. Even a fan thats mildly interested in stevie doesn't give a shit anymore. He was fkn wasted there. Thanks Sheffield Wednesday. Much appreciated for all your efforts in wasting a talented player by feebly trying to integrate him in your shit team.

What happened on the boat ?.

And that's exactly why he needs to leave. Even a fan thats mildly interested in stevie doesn't give a shit anymore. He was fkn wasted there. Thanks Sheffield Wednesday. Much appreciated for all your efforts in wasting a talented player by feebly trying to integrate him in your shit team.

Ahh that one.

Because the fault/blame for his poor season never lies with golden boy Stevie.

Jeeze alot of blue tinted goggles about the day. May left to further his career (or bank balance) prob both, thus far he hasn't made the impact us AND Wednesday fans hoped for. I dont watch their team nor have any interest too either. I am in no position to judge who is to blame for May not showing the form he left here with. One things for sure his fate is in his own hands, if any Owl fans tell me hes had chances to impress then so be it. Im not there to witness anything so I'll take their judgement. He'll move on to another team soon enough, but it certainly wont be us, wish it was, but our budget cannae be far from running on empty. Aberdeen most likely

I really enjoy the blue tinted specs, he's one of our own and I'd be dissapointed if our fans didn't irrationally or otherwise stick up for him at every opportunity.

I don't agree. Wish him well, but once he moved on our attention and interest waned.

I really enjoy the blue tinted specs, he's one of our own and I'd be dissapointed if our fans didn't irrationally or otherwise stick up for him at every opportunity.

Was one of our own, he quite rightly moved on to what he/we hoped would be better things. Still plenty time for the lad yet, but as I said his fate is in his own hands. I want to see him succeed but I am in no position to judge as I havent seen him play since he left, hence why I am interested to hear the views from Wednesday fans. These guys are the ones who witness the situation from the front seat. Fair play to the saints fans in Mays corner, very understandable. Could there be a slight chance that he's really not the major player we thought/hoped he was, despite his one good season with us before leaving. I hope im wrong seriously, would be chuffed to see him scoring goals for scotland. But im in no place to jump to his defence when hes struggling to make an impact in a team down south that ive never watched. Blue tints or not