Stevie May

Hardolez21

Watch "Essex boys". That's more my style....blacked out Land Rover, little trip to rettendon and a shotgun.

Anyway, Stirling to kings cross, you probably have to change stations, it's a pain. When I'm up in the summer to pick berries I'll drop you a message. :)

Also, Let's agree to disagree....I think May is still worth keeping tabs on and talking about and you don't...fair enough.

The lad will come home to play for us again.....and you know you will wet your sporran when he does, especially when he knocks in a few goals........it may be in 10 years time however!

Essex boys, rattendon, shotgun? It's the same film!

Aye, I'd be interested if he came back to us. For sure I would,

See we aren't that different after all....you will be happy to know I won't make u sook ma balls now. I respect your choice in films.

COYS

Watched it at least 10 times. Very good film.

You'll understand why I'll be avoiding Essex haha

Unless I have protection

Be annoyed if he ends up at United especially.

Would we sing who the %#$* is Steve May?

Word from the Sheffield Wednesday supporters I Know are they are more concerned about the way they are going about business is unusual to say the least So Steve May is not the main talking point just now. Seems they are trying to offload as many as they can, Maguire was seemingly wanted to stay but got offered half what was his current terms, Also they seemed to think that MaCabe is here to try and offset some of the Stevie May transfer deal money?? all is not well at Sheffield Wednesday they have been suspecting this for a while. Tick Tock , Tick Tock.

Forgot to ask as well when I am on here I have been on the lash a fair bit lately but did I imagine this or did Stephen Dobbie get signed for Bolton?? if so then Steve has nothing to worry about getting another club down there.  

Edited by Center Half

McCabe left under freedom of contract - unless he was offered the same terms with them as last season, which I doubt he was considering he managed to play in 1 league game, they wouldn't be entitled to compensation anyway.

Word from the Sheffield Wednesday supporters I Know are they are more concerned about the way they are going about business is unusual to say the least So Steve May is not the main talking point just now. Seems they are trying to offload as many as they can, Maguire was seemingly wanted to stay but got offered half what was his current terms, Also they seemed to think that MaCabe is here to try and offset some of the Stevie May transfer deal money?? all is not well at Sheffield Wednesday they have been suspecting this for a while. Tick Tock , Tick Tock.

Forgot to ask as well when I am on here I have been on the lash a fair bit lately but did I imagine this or did Stephen Dobbie get signed for Bolton?? if so then Steve has nothing to worry about getting another club down there.  

:lol:  He signed a three year deal there, and left at the end of it over two months ago, not sure how that works out to be them giving us him tbh

aye don't know the answer either Random? No doubt it will all come out in the wash, as I said saints links to Wednesday was not really on the agenda they are more concerned with what is happening within their club than my inputs with any thing related with us and them. :?:.  

However it does seem reasonable there is some link up in that why come to saints to train and hang about to see if there is deal ? our record in this type of situation is not that good in preseasons gone buy, I know he knocked about with  Steve May down there so there is an obvious link there, and Glen Roder  is Tommy friend so it may all stem from that.  

Edited by Center Half

What a load of old rubbish.

Wednesday fans are probably the most excited they've been in years and years. We are spending actual real money on quality players, we have a new state of the art pitch and have installed the biggest matchday scoreboard outside the Premier League.

Maguire was offered reduced terms because he was viewed as a squad player and not one we should be too concerned about staying, we have replaced him with better. Rhys McCabe is nothing to do with us as he was released at the end of his contract.

For the record May played in a friendly the other day. Still suspect he will be on his way out as we look set to announce the signing of a big striker soon, reports are either Hooper or Bamford. Would push May right down the pecking order.

aye don't know the answer either Random? No doubt it will all come out in the wash, as I said saints links to Wednesday was not really on the agenda they are more concerned with what is happening within their club than my inputs with any thing related with us and them. :?:.  

However it does seem reasonable there is some link up in that why come to saints to train and hang about to see if there is deal ? our record in this type of situation is not that good in preseasons gone buy, I know he knocked about with  Steve May down there so there is an obvious link there, and Glen Roder  is Tommy friend so it may all stem from that.  

No link whatsoever.

Rhys McCabe has been out in the cold for a good couple of years now. Half the staff at Wednesday probably forgot he was still on the books.