Saints Book Now On Sale

sleepless

One Final Hurdle: a fans' history of St Johnstone FC

Now available for sale.

Copies will be available to purchase at Campus Sports, Perth, by the end of next week. The cost is £12.

Copies are available now online at: http://tinyurl.com/1FinalHurdle. The cost is the same, £12, plus £3 postage and packing.

CupFinal162final-FINALDRAFTVERSIONcopyCO

A Fans' history of St Johnstone Football Club, telling the story of its origins in the 1880s through to the Scottish Cup Final victory against Dundee United in 2014. It features reminiscences and Saints memories from 220 St Johnstone supporters. One Final Hurdle is compiled by Rob McInroy and includes a foreword by Stuart Cosgrove of the BBC and Off the Ball.

Brilliant. Thank you for all your hard work on this. You must have put in a shed load of hours. I will be buying mine online and look forward to reading my brothers story again. You have given me an outlet to place his name in the history of saints albeit a very small pen portrait and snapshot of his wishes. I look forward to reading other fans amasing stories and sentiments. Saints really are part of people's lives even though other teams fans think we are not a football loving race.

Thank you sleepless