Saints Book Now On Sale

sleepless

Holy crap. Just read the first para of the intro on the preview. Went quite pink in the face! Better buy one then.......

Funny thing was, I referred in that original post to wanting to tell my grand-children about Saints winning the cup. Guess what I found out today............. 

I'm looking to come up in august to coincide with a match. May do a launch then, either at Campus or McD (though that would require the club to respond to emails, which they've singularly failed to do so far). Even if that doesn't happen, I'll happily sign any when I'm up. You'll want Soulful's moniker as well...

Nice one Rob.! I will get mines from Campus as soon as they have it in.! Your book is the only feel good factor about the club  that I am feeling at the minute.!

Dunno I also felt quite good when I got the pirate cup final DVD.

In fact this is now two things a book and a DVD done by the fans for the fans.nae rip offs.just supporters getting stuck in and doing it for themselves.

absolutely braw.

Well done dudes.

Dunno I also felt quite good when I got the pirate cup final DVD.

In fact this is now two things a book and a DVD done by the fans for the fans.nae rip offs.just supporters getting stuck in and doing it for themselves.

absolutely braw.

Well done dudes.

Thats true.!forgot about the DVD. Im still waiting for mines to arrive.!