Saints Book Now On Sale

sleepless

Looking forward to the book..a bit nervous as it will be my name & not my WAP name!? Never mind what's a wee bit embarrassment between 'friends'. Well done 'Sleepless' for all your hard work! Apologies for not getting back to you on my cup final experience. Life got in the way! Kicking myself now tho' missed opportunity!

Looking forward to the book..a bit nervous as it will be my name & not my WAP name!? Never mind what's a wee bit embarrassment between 'friends'. Well done 'Sleepless' for all your hard work! Apologies for not getting back to you on my cup final experience. Life got in the way! Kicking myself now tho' missed opportunity!

Nervous I feel friking privileged and so should you

Just received my copy :) - a very professional publication - and well worth the money - great job and done by a real supporter

Just one correction though - the photo of the Bee Bar is not actually mine - great photo though - sums it all up in my opinion ;)

Thanks again Rob

The book is dynamite.first class braw.

Ye should get a free box of tissues to wipe away the tears.

Well done on compiling a professionally done and easy to read book.

I recommend this book it goes all the way up to the lucerne game.

Thanks again . It's a belter .saints fans buy it on sight.

Braw

Nervous I feel friking privileged and so should you

Indeed Sir or Madam I do

In total awe of 'Sleepless' he is the kind of fan that makes our club tick...

Look forward to reading your quotes ...

My point was/ is..it's one thing to comment behind the cover of 'nickname' however I agreed to 'Sleepless' using my name. You will agree that following our team is an emotional business & I shared some 'emotions' which for me is a big thing! That's why I feel nervous no other reason⚽