Saints Book Now On Sale

sleepless

Just picked up my copy at Campus Sports, of " A Fans History of St.Johnstone. One Final Hurdle"  I think it is fabulous. A huge well done to Rob and to everyone who contributed. I may well be spending all day reading it.

For those that have not got a copy yet, this is a must buy book. With profits going to the club, as well as having a brilliant book, you will also be supporting Saints.

Campus have already shifted a good few and as of 11am today only had 38 copies left. At only £12 it is a absolute snip.

Get down there today and get one while they still have some..

Once again, well don Rob... COYS :wink:

See what amazon are charging for Saints books

Bristling with possibilities: The Official History of St. Johnstone FC 1885-1997 by Alastair Blair and Brian Doyle (1997)

£4,285.80 new (1 offer) £4,285.80 used (1 offer)

Trade-in eligible for an Amazon gift card

Edited by Cagerf

Just finished reading the book. It is absolutely fantastic. I learnt a lot of stuff about the club's history which I hadn't been aware of beforehand, and it really put last season's cup final victory into context and underlined just how huge a milestone it was for St. Johnstone FC. Really moving stuff.

Congratulations to 'sleepless' who has done a brilliant job of compiling the thoughts of many Saintees, as well as proving himself an excellent author in his own right.

I also really enjoyed Jim Eccleston's personal summary of Saints memories and I'd like to thank him for his kind words relating to Fair Maid at the end of it.

See what amazon are charging for Saints books

Bristling with possibilities: The Official History of St. Johnstone FC 1885-1997 by Alastair Blair and Brian Doyle (1997)

£4,285.80 new (1 offer) £4,285.80 used (1 offer)

Trade-in eligible for an Amazon gift card

i have that book somewhere - i'll give you it for 2 grand !

Just finished reading the book. It is absolutely fantastic. I learnt a lot of stuff about the club's history which I hadn't been aware of beforehand, and it really put last season's cup final victory into context and underlined just how huge a milestone it was for St. Johnstone FC. Really moving stuff.

Congratulations to 'sleepless' who has done a brilliant job of compiling the thoughts of many Saintees, as well as proving himself an excellent author in his own right.

I also really enjoyed Jim Eccleston's personal summary of Saints memories and I'd like to thank him for his kind words relating to Fair Maid at the end of it.

Glad you enjoyed my wee contribution Ollie - like everyone else who contributed, my thoughts and rambles came straight from the heart.  Couldn't agree more about the book as a whole - a fantastic read and a brilliant piece of editing by Rob. A wee tear in the eye reading many of the reminiscences.  

For those old enough and wanting even more nostalgia, below is the link to my Facebook page - yesterday I scanned and uploaded 15 or so pics of Muirton Park taken a few days before we moved out and up the Crieff Road.  I think Saints will be posting them later in the week too:

https://www.facebook.com/JEccles621/posts/10152517927415186?ref=notif&notif_t=like  

Hopefully the link will work....

Jim