Saints Book Now On Sale

sleepless

cheers all.

Heading up to Perth tomorrow for the game against the bigot brothers in green. I'll be in the Barossa St Club first off, getting a lift up to the ground, so if anyone's around, say hello. It'd be nice to put some faces to the names I've been writing about these last three months...

Hi Rob,

Bought my copy yesterday, what a great piece of work, lots of top drawer stuff. Like many others on here have said, you deserve a huge thanks from us all for all the huge effort you must have put in. Unfortunately I am now back in Hungary and will miss the game tomorrow. Did get to Zlaté Moravce last week and Dingwall on Sunday though, memorable trips! Will let you know when I am next over so we can hook up. Well done to you again

Hoodlum65 gave me some good ideas (and pics) tonight...

Seriously though, I am thinking about something about the bad old days in the 80s. I think there's a cracking book in that. "The Stranraer Gorilla, the shit team and the great fans"...

great idea.

personally am no sure i can handle revisiting the 80's, unless i get some counselling and therapy.1982-83 season was braw though.

sleepless, glad to have met you in the Barossa club tonight.

As I said pity I could not have got a copy of your book, as I could have got you to sign it and it would have been worth its weight in gold on e-bay ha ha. :wink:

However think you got an insight into goings on in Prague and Slovakia to print the sequel.

As you said in your post, I have pics. that could or maybe couldn't be printed in the next book.

And Ann Frank has come out of the wardrobe as the coast is clear.

Many thanks to Dr. Christmas Jones and Myspazz for keeping my identity secret in the face of the advancing enemy on our foreign mission.

Sleepless may be sending you a PM  to obtain your side of  the story for his follow up book.

More copies of the book should be available from Campus sports this Friday.

There was a feature in today's Courier about it, complete with pic of yours truly looking very cheesy.

May be something in the PA as I did a bit with them today too. The life of a superstar, hounded by perth's paparazzi...

Your face will be known as far afield as Balbeggie to the north and Milnathort to the south

sleepless, glad to have met you in the Barossa club tonight.

As I said pity I could not have got a copy of your book, as I could have got you to sign it and it would have been worth its weight in gold on e-bay ha ha. :wink:

However think you got an insight into goings on in Prague and Slovakia to print the sequel.

As you said in your post, I have pics. that could or maybe couldn't be printed in the next book.

And Ann Frank has come out of the wardrobe as the coast is clear.

Oi - those photographs are not for print !