Sparta(K) Away On Tv

saintgscot

Can anyone who knows of a good way of getting a reliable feed post details.  The last time I watched a feed (it was a Celtic v Saints game), the quality was shit and my pc ended up with a nasty virus (yes I have anti-virus software).

bet one is atdhe, google it, it's got a list of live sports updated daily, quality is never fantastic but it's free so what do you expect. AS for viruses, don't download anything you shouldn't even if a website tells you it needs the software to run the video. Not had any problems in a decade of streaming sports so that's all i can recommend 

Can anyone who knows of a good way of getting a reliable feed post details.  The last time I watched a feed (it was a Celtic v Saints game), the quality was shit and my pc ended up with a nasty virus (yes I have anti-virus software).

I know what you mean about the quality and virus laden pop-ups but with the dodgy streams, it's a risk you take.

In this instance, I though that for under £10 the one month subscription to the premiersports.tv stream wan't a bad option. At least the match should be watchable and without the hassle of trying to close multiple pop-ups and the difficulty of trying to identify what's happening under the pixelation!  - I'm watching a re-run of NRL Rubgy at the moment and the quality is pretty good.  :razz: