Is It Time For Sjfc To Widen The Shareholding At The Club?

Geoff owns 61.05 % of the shares in the club.

Bob Reid owns 20%.

The remainder is very smalll allocations mainly under 1%.

SB does not have any shares but is a sizeable shareholder in G S Brown.

We have just had the best year ever yet we are unable to sign new players.

I think it would be great for saints to write a Master Plan for the future of SJFC and soccer in Perthshire and give us supporters a chance to own a little bit of the club we love and help make it happen.

I am not talking about an investment where you would expect an annual dividend etc, just a cash injection to help the club move forward.

I would be up for putting in say £500 or possibly 1k if lots of other saintees did the same and there was a grand plan for the development of the team and facilities.

Sadly I don't think gb would dilute his ownership but maybe a cash injection would help!

What would this achieve??

Surely by buying season tickets; european tickets, merchandise, food/drink at home games etc is giving the club a cash injection, yet still getting nothing back except 'infrastructure'!?

When will the upgrades around the stadium start happening exactly??

Edited by Davey

It would be a very good option for the club to earn some revenue while having the general public more ingrained in the club and feeling that they are part of something, With a Share issue the browns could issue 1% of the shares and dilute them however they want which means they will still own 99% of the club and generate cash as well