Saints - Social Media

Pelosi

http://www.sport.socialmediaindex.co.uk/

Spotted this through Sports & Social Media Index (a little out of date, but Saints are 79 out of 148 in the overall table and ahead of most of our fellow Premiership rivals.

Inverness Caley Thistle 24th, Celtic 45th and Ross County 148th!!

Could'nt view the SPL table as would'nt open on my browser but Ross Cunningham, Saints Facebook/Twitter and others involved must be doing something right!  

Spotted this through Sports & Social Media Index (a little out of date, but Saints are 79 out of 148 in the overall table and ahead of most of our fellow Premiership rivals.

Could'nt view the SPL table as would'nt open on my browser but Ross Cunningham, Saints Facebook/Twitter and others involved must be doing something right!

Scottish Premiership

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Celtic FC

Motherwell FC

St. Johnstone FC

Kilmarnock FC

Heart of Midlothian FC

Dundee United

Aberdeen FC

Hibernian FC

St Mirren FC

Partick Thistle FC

Ross County FC

Keep up the good work Ross.

Edited by SaintDougie

It's amazing how far along saints have come in the past 5 years or so, when I first started watching them Aberdeen and United had subscription based services where you would get video interviews and so son, nowdays it's all put on youtube free of charge and the clubs twitter page is constantly updated with scraps of news etc, good work all those involved. 

Agree, saints tv has been brilliant for keeping fans involved. Well done to Ross and others. It's all a far cry from years gone by.. Does anyone remember those clubcall phone lines from the late 80's and early 90's that used to have 10 minute introductions that cost you a fortune, and were always weeks out of date with the info??!!

Fair play to inverness .. They would be about halfway up the English premier league table.. Good going when you consider the size of budget and probably full time staff they have down south.

Great to see, a huge thank you to these volunteers for helping to drag the club into the here and now with regular updates through social media. And of course to Ross for the excellent video content.

I know it's not affiliated with the club, but the unofficial Twitter account is also a great resource for picking up bits of news/quotes etc that would otherwise be missed.

Some people out there are putting a lot of time and effort into helping us keep in touch with the goings on at Saints, it's hugely appreciated. I hope their efforts are recognised by the club.

Was impressed with FC Luzern's FB and Twitter offerings too pre- and post our games against them.  Like others agree that Ross and the Twitter / FB volunteers at McD deserve a helluva lot of credit for the job they do.  Keen to see just what ICT do that beats this - intrigued enough that I will follow on twitter and FB for a few days and go to their YouTube channel.

Now next for Saints - to better integrate the official site with the social media offshoots.  This should really be the glue for the social media - but it's currently the less useful add-on when it comes to Saints info and communication.

Ross Cunningham... Legend status.... His continued work on keeping us all informed and giving us WWS snippets of their beloved team is priceless