Is That The Good Times Over Already?

t.mcneil99

These are definitely still good times. Probably the best. Great post Jim. I remember that the triple additions of Wullie Brown, Steve Evans and Charlie Adams to that team pumped 5 - 1 at home to Medowbank seemed to herald a new golden age. Shows how bad we were and how far we've come. Part of the fun of supporting your local team even when the ground is 90 miles away !

That was my first saints game :)

These are good times, somepeople must forget the late 90's early naughties, we were pish and nowhere near European Footy, now we've won the Big one for alot of clubs, counting us and again been in Europe, geez even still undefeated away from home!! Wee have a team that can excite us and give us more glory, wait and see!! Some clubs will never see a Scottish Cup never mind win it!

:roll:

Edited by Dunkeld Fury

These are definitely still good times. Probably the best. Great post Jim. I remember that the triple additions of Wullie Brown, Steve Evans and Charlie Adams to that team pumped 5 - 1 at home to Medowbank seemed to herald a new golden age. Shows how bad we were and how far we've come. Part of the fun of supporting your local team even when the ground is 90 miles away !

Did Darren Jackson score a hat trick for Ferranti that day??

These are good times, somepeople must forget the late 90's early naughties, we were pish and nowhere near European Footy, now we've won the Big one for alot of clubs, counting us and again been in Europe, geez even still undefeated away from home!! Wee have a team that can excite us and give us more glory, wait and see!! Some clubs will never see a Scottish Cup never mind win it!

:roll:

We arguably had a better team in the late 90s .

And reached Europe . First round proper i may add .

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch

Got tae agree with Fancy Watch on this.

Clubs overspent all the way through 80's 90's.

A fee of them didn't survive a few of them took the administration and made their way back.

And 1 of them went bust owing millions and came back pretending nothing happened.

And another 1 went bust and was saved by a rich fan.

Saints are a club run within their means.

And we WON a cup we didn't BUY IT.

Got tae agree with Fancy Watch on this.

Clubs overspent all the way through 80's 90's.

A fee of them didn't survive a few of them took the administration and made their way back.

And 1 of them went bust owing millions and came back pretending nothing happened.

And another 1 went bust and was saved by a rich fan.

Saints are a club run within their means.

And we WON a cup we didn't BUY IT.

Bang on

for a team like ours to reach the scottish cup final was incredible for us to actualy WIN IT words cant describe what that ment and will never be taken away i remember supporting saints as a lad through the 80s and 90s i would of never throught or even dreamt of us winning the cup and i was lucky enough to be there my girlfriend drove me 600 miles round trip to the final but sadly we have now broke up

for a team like ours to reach the scottish cup final was incredible for us to actualy WIN IT words cant describe what that ment and will never be taken away i remember supporting saints as a lad through the 80s and 90s i would of never throught or even dreamt of us winning the cup and i was lucky enough to be there my girlfriend drove me 600 miles round trip to the final but sadly we have now broke up

Chin up Neil, girlfriends come and go.  Saints will always be in your life........  :laugh:

Saints were your first love any way.

Saints were your first love any way.

Aye, but Saints don't give a fantastic blow job like his ex!! Em...allegedly :mellow: