Yes Or Naw?

rik2304

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The UKIP bubble will burst before the next election. Clacton, which is a sh*thole, will fall back into Tory hands and Farage will disappear up his own backside. We should have a referendum to split from Clacton and let them fend for themselves. The end is nigh for UKIP as they are racist bullshi*tters.

The UKIP bubble will burst before the next election. Clacton, which is a sh*thole, will fall back into Tory hands and Farage will disappear up his own backside. We should have a referendum to split from Clacton and let them fend for themselves. The end is nigh for UKIP as they are racist bullshi*tters.

I think you may get a wee shock there Dunc, they're on the up whether you like it or not and wernt a kick in the arse off winning that byelection in Manchester. If you saw farage on the Sunday politics show this afternoon you might have changed your opinion

Can anybody tell me what UKIP's policies are on anything other than being MSPs, claiming the money & expenses yet refusing to vote on anything, being photographed outside pubs with pint and ciggie in hand, being racist against anybody other than British despite Farage being of very close German descent etc? 

Can anybody tell me what UKIP's policies are on anything other than being MSPs, claiming the money & expenses yet refusing to vote on anything, being photographed outside pubs with pint and ciggie in hand, being racist against anybody other than British despite Farage being of very close German descent etc? 

Farage is of French descent, his wife is German.

Since I very much doubt that UKIP themselves have a clue what their policies are I think you will draw a blank here Tranmere.  One thought, you could pick up some of Farage's discarded fag packets and see if anything is written on the back!

Funny how after the NO vote in the independence referendum we were told by several NO parties/people that we should not consider any further vote on independence...that should be the end of it and that the scottish people had made their intentions clear!... but somehow we keep being told that the UK will be voting...not for the first time...on whether we remain in the EU. It's okay to go back and visit this EU vote again, but somehow Scotland will not be allowed to vote for independence again even although 45 per cent voted YES!

so you don't think they should put into the pot before they take out of it? You don't think they compress wages of our citizens by working for sweetie money?

I don't think that people in need should be turned away because of where they are born and their skin tone.

I hear that The Tartan Army will not sing "Flower of Scotland" anymore in disgust of Scotland voting with a huge majority as NO. Is this true ??

I think some have taken that approach.

There seems a decent number who have said they'll stop attending matches altogether, which is even more pathetic.

I hear that The Tartan Army will not sing "Flower of Scotland" anymore in disgust of Scotland voting with a huge majority as NO. Is this true ??

The Tartan Army is made up of lots of people with different opinions. Some will be happy singing it. Others may feel awkward calling for Scotland to 'rise and be a nation again', when they've just chosen to reject that very option.

To many, the Scottish team is inextricably linked with their sense of national identity and international football is inevitably political. So it's understandable that some may have lost interest because the electorate decided that they preferred being British to having a separate political identity. Equally many will disagree, but I don't think it's pathetic.