Saints V Dundee 13/09/14

slf

Do we know how many tickets have been sold?  

All ticket for away fans strikes me as just being super cautious. I agree there's probably no need for it, but I can see why the decision's been made.

Given Dundee have started well, it's there first season back in the prem and its a short journey, we can't know exactly how big the away support will be (nice weather on the day, decent press coverage etc can sway those who are on the fence). All ticket's not ideal, but its better than more travelling than we can accommodate.

Edited by angus-saint253

Do we know how many tickets have been sold?  

All ticket for away fans strikes me as just being super cautious. I agree there's probably no need for it, but I can see why the decision's been made.

Given Dundee have started well, it's there first season back in the prem and its a short journey, we can't know exactly how big the away support will be (nice weather on the day, decent press coverage etc can sway those who are on the fence). All ticket's not ideal, but its better than more travelling than we can accommodate.

By all accounts the North Stand is almost a complete sell out with tickets only available for the front row a couple of days ago.

Saints are damned if they do and damned if they don't. If 3000+ Dundee fans turn up on the day and they end up missing kick off/not getting in/end up having to be walked round the track to available seats long after kick off we end up looking ridiculous.

Instead those who buy tickets get in quickly and to a seat they know will be there. I'd imagine we'll have a PATG option available, but likely only in the Main Stand. So those who bought in advance saved money too by getting the cheaper tickets for behind the goal.

For all our exiled fans if you can part with £5 of your hard earned cash then this may be an option!

Fans outside of the UK can watch St Johnstone v Dundee live for just £5. “Dundee FC Live” is the club’s exclusive live match streaming service and you can find out more about it at www.dundeefc.co.uk/live

Those supporters in the UK unable to get to the game can keep up to date with all the events from Dens through our live text update service available on all match days at www.dundeefc.co.uk.

---------------

Fukin hell ...... so for me to see a live home game, I pay dundee 5 quid !?! Hope saints are charging them for this.

Live text updates from matches played at Dens will be available at www.dundeefc.co.uk....     fans unable to make Dundee home games.

Fans outside of the UK can watch St Johnstone v Dundee live for just £5. “Dundee FC Live” is the club’s exclusive live match streaming service and you can find out more about it at www.dundeefc.co.uk/live

What's happening at dens?

To all saintees able to attend today......enjoy. I've a feeling I'm going to miss a cracker. So tempted to travel up but not to be this time. Finding it hard to bring myself to login to Dundee FC to potentially join their forum in order to watch the live stream!

Sing yer hearts out boys and girls......let's show Tayside who's top dog, again!!

Edited by norwichsaint