Perth Paedophile’S Home Overlooks North Muirton Primary School

AthensSaint

A similar story did the rounds a few years ago when I worked at some of the Perth schools. A large part of it is scaremongering, the kids of course find it hilarious and taunt each other with so&so is gonna get you.

As much as the bail is to that address you'd imagine that common sense will prevail and he'll have been moved.

Edited by gingermunkie

It wouldn't surprise me if the powers that be cocked up. Happened here in Aberdeen recently. Paedo housed by the council directly opposite the local school. Living room window had panoramic view of school playground and was less than 50ft away. What on earth were they thinking.

Oh and this is a great site to refer to in case you don't always happen to read the local press or watch the news. http://ukpaedos-exposed.com

I stumbled across the site by accident. I put my town into the search engine and was horrified to learn that a local guy who I was acquainted with (he drank in my local bar for years) had been convicted, ages ago, for having indecent images of kids.

Edited by Fair Maid

• 1 month later...

I hope all those that have young kids in north Muirton are aware of his location. I presume the school headmaster has been notified.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/perth-kinross/perth-paedophile-s-home-overlooks-north-muirton-primary-school-1.568160

Usual DailyWail sensationalism from Athens.Whilst noone would want this kind of guy hanging round our local streets, the stats show that by far the most likely people to abuse, are family and friends, rather than the weird bloke down the street.

Usual DailyWail sensationalism from Athens.Whilst noone would want this kind of guy hanging round our local streets, the stats show that by far the most likely people to abuse, are family and friends, rather than the weird bloke down the street.

Oh well, nothing to worry about then. I guess you don't have children. 

I hope the house/home he was staying in isnt a regular abode for such scum. In fairness, there was nothing physical but still warranted his jail term. I would be more concerened if a more dangerous predator was going to be using the same address ??

Mate, you posted the original article... It clearly says a couple of times it was the guys house. It's refered to as both 'his home' & ' his property' in the first few paragraphs.

To imply that it's some sort of 'peadofile abode' is ridiculous. As cannuck_saint says, you're scarmongering by doing so. So many additional problems are caused by over reactions to already difficult and complex situations.

If the guy had been put up in a hotel/temporary accommodation you'd be on here complaining about taxpayers money being misspent.

Edited by gingermunkie

Oh well, nothing to worry about then. I guess you don't have children.

I know point wasn't aimed at me but, I have children and have worked for years in childcare settings(including at N.Muirton primary), including having responsiblity for training people in child protection issues. It is wodelt accepted that although you need to mindful of 'stranger danger' by far the biggest risk to children is the abuse of positions of trust by adults they know.

Edited by gingermunkie

Would not let the so called Professionals / Social workers anywhere near my family.

and while we are at it, lets not have the police control the streets, when we could have a bunch of vigilantes doing their job. Much more violence for a fraction of the cost.

Come to think of it, the NHS could also save a fortune by employing butchers rather than surgeons - they both know their way round a slab of meat after all.

The notion that the people who deal with sex offenders daily somehow know less than a tabloid journo looking for a punchy headline, is at first just ridiculous, then disrespectful to those in the field, and thirdly goes against all scientific reasoning.

and while we are at it, lets not have the police control the streets, when we could have a bunch of vigilantes doing their job. Much more violence for a fraction of the cost.

Come to think of it, the NHS could also save a fortune by employing butchers rather than surgeons - they both know their way round a slab of meat after all.

The notion that the people who deal with sex offenders daily somehow know less than a tabloid journo looking for a punchy headline, is at first just ridiculous, then disrespectful to those in the field, and thirdly goes against all scientific reasoning.

Thats not what i meant and you know it, have you been involved with secret family courts/ social workers/solicitors/ cafcass they are all bent and protect each others backs and known to distort / suppress the truth.????.