Managerial Merry-Go-Round

HOODLUM65

Did anyone see the Jeff Stelling v Scunny Chairman, Peter Swann, interview on Soccer Saturday after the latter had sacked Russ Willcox? Basically Stelling said, as Willcox had got them promoted last season and gone 28 games undefeated to gain that promotion, should he not have been given time to turn things around? Shameful and a disgrace said our Jeff but, after the debate with the money man, downgraded to harsh! It's on youtube as jeff Stelling's interview with Scunt horpe chairma Peter Swann. Cannot post a link on my tablet. It is quite amusing but see if you can spot the contadiction by Swann when discussing Willcox's contract and the contract given to Mark Robins.

Edited by Saintdunc

Did anyone see the Jeff Stelling v Scunny Chairman, Peter Swann, interview on Soccer Saturday after the latter had sacked Russ Willcox? Basically Stelling said, as Willcox had got them promoted last season and gone 28 games undefeated to gain that promotion, should he not have been given time to turn things around? Shameful and a disgrace said our Jeff but, after the debate with the money man, downgraded to harsh! It's on youtube as jeff Stelling's interview with Scunt horpe chairma Peter Swann. Cannot post a link on my tablet. It is quite amusing but see if you can spot the contadiction by Swann when discussing Willcox's contract and the contract given to Mark Robins.

Wilcox was appointed York City manager last night, following the resignation of Nigel Worthington at the weekend.

I'm desperately sad to see Worthington go just days after we took another giant step towards our new stadium, and despite our bad start to the season, but hopefully Wilcox can repeat last season's exploits for us.

Edited by Grovesred

Leeds, my English team, who are like a soap opera at the moment, dispose of another manager after 6 games! McDermott, Hockaday and Millenic gone before November. Cellino, disposed of many managers during his tenure at Cagliari and he is, predictably, doing the same at Elland Road. Poisoned chalice under the mafioso, self styĺed el Presidente.

Leeds, my English team, who are like a soap opera at the moment, dispose of another manager after 6 games! McDermott, Hockaday and Millenic gone before November. Cellino, disposed of many managers during his tenure at Cagliari and he is, predictably, doing the same at Elland Road. Poisoned chalice under the mafioso, self styĺed el Presidente.

10387469_682805158531686_793792487119097

• 2 months later...

Surprised at that one. I'd have thought they would look for someone with a bit more experience given their recent record.

Norwich want someone who is willing to work under a budget of the mega amount of zero. Hense why they have went for Neil.

I think the official word is they want to develop their own players from their 'excellent' academy.

• 4 weeks later...