HOODLUM65

Managerial Merry-Go-Round

Some perspective here.Pearson was knocked on his arse by McCarthy and Pearsons initial reaction was more playful than thuggery.The guy said something very rude to him and he "lost it" momentarily and hung on to his shirt.Pearson has not shopped him re.jibe and both are said to be cool with the situation.

Dont know the guy but not much historical thuggery that I can recall. As for the "Pardews" Palace zooming upwards,out of bottom 3 and Leicester rooted to the foot of the table.

Right my quote button is not working so update on the Jackie Mac situation today is, My Dundee Arabs source who was unable to actually speak today through a puss stuffed wie Peh, and his anger at the referee he needed deep breathing in between every expletive know to man and his fear that as from last night and his latest  that Pressley is being lined up to take over from JM, I am no sure he will make it tomorrow he was in a bad state today.

Advocaat in till end of season.Salary for 9 games ? £500,000 and a bonus of a further £500,000 if they stay up.Not bad wages for an OAP.

1/2 million to guarantee relegation. A quite like Sunderland,what a shame.