James Mcfadden Anyone?

saintee4life

Like i say I moan and you cant help but disagree with all I say...

Someone else does and you shut your gobs...

i dont Give a FFFkk about you guys because the facts the fact...

His preseason policy has cost us to be 8 points behind Hamilton and FFFrrking 10 points behind UTD...You know I know and thats the truth...

so dont reply if your just going to be on the Steve Broon curtosy bus....

What you really mean is don't reply if we are not in agreement with you. I wish Steve had just shaken your hand that night.

Like i say I moan and you cant help but disagree with all I say...

Someone else does and you shut your gobs...

i dont Give a FFFkk about you guys because the facts the fact...

His preseason policy has cost us to be 8 points behind Hamilton and FFFrrking 10 points behind UTD...You know I know and thats the truth...

so dont reply if your just going to be on the Steve Broon curtosy bus....

Do you genuinely think you're the only person that gets argued with on here? I doubt theres a single poster on here that can claim to have even close to 50% of people agree with them on most issues.

You may have slightly more disagreeing with you, but maybe that has more to do with you're relentlessly negative tone... You never post on any positive issues and when you start a topic it's usually ridiculously knee jerk.

have to laugh at those viewing this negatively

if McFadden was fully fit / firing on all cylinders /  back to his best etc not a chance he'd ever be at saints

we can get him because hes club-less.

best we can hope is we help him turn his career around and hes scores 20 goals and then he'll feck off at the end of the season for a better offer/£

he's only 31 !! he played 30 times last year !!

this guy has a track record. we have already tried "a young up and coming that needs a break" in morgan and that has failed

i bet if we scroll back a few years this was the same nonsense being said about Maclean

edited for typos

Edited by belfastsaintee

have to laugh at those viewing this negativity

if mcfadden was fully fit firing on all cilinders back to his best etc not a chance he'd ever be at saints

we can get him becuase hes clubless.

best we can hope is we help him turn his career around and score 20 goals and then he'll feck off at the end of the season for a better offer/£

he's only 31 !! he played 30 times last year !!

this guy has a track record. we have already tried "a young up and coming that needs a break" in morgan and that has failed

In a team that finished miles ahead of us too.

Honestly - what/who are people expecting us to sign? People were turning their noses up at Ebanks-Blake too ffs!!

exactly , we are lucky there is a "james mcfadden" on the list tbh

i just hope we can meet his wages but he is bound to take a big cut to get playing thru till january at least unless he is daft

i reckon we will get him till january as suits both player and club . i would take him for season but he might not be so keen im guessing

this guy was transferring for £5m 6 years ago and was still able to play for Everton in 2012 and Sunderland in 2013

Edited by belfastsaintee

exactly , we are lucky there is a "james mcfadden" on the list tbh

i just hope we can meet his wages but he is bound to take a big cut to get playing thru till january at least unless he is daft

i reckon we will get him till january as suits both player and club . i would take him for season but he might not be so keen im guessing

this guy was transferring for £5m 6 years ago and was still able to play for Everton in 2012 and Sunderland in 2013

I think we might sign him until January too and, if he shows up well, use the money saving from Morgan's inevitable departure to secure him until the end of the season (if he wants to stay and performs well).

McFadden will be a good foil for Graham IMO. He's played up top on his own for Scotland and performed reasonably well too. There's no reason why he can't be a success at Saints.

I know it is good for fans to hear about trialists coming in but once upon a time you would just have to speculate who it was when they played in the reserves or in a friendly. Might not be in the case of McFadden of course, but does it not just alert other clubs, or leave you with egg on your face should the deal not materialise? I wonder if players/agents discuss what remuneration they will be after before landing a trial because there would be little point otherwise if not affordable.

Alert other clubs????

He's been without a club since May and the whole of Scotland knows he's been training with Partick Thistle.

I know it is good for fans to hear about trialists coming in but once upon a time you would just have to speculate who it was when they played in the reserves or in a friendly. Might not be in the case of McFadden of course, but does it not just alert other clubs, or leave you with egg on your face should the deal not materialise? I wonder if players/agents discuss what remuneration they will be after before landing a trial because there would be little point otherwise if not affordable.

I know it is good for fans to hear about trialists coming in but once upon a time you would just have to speculate who it was when they played in the reserves or in a friendly. Might not be in the case of McFadden of course, but does it not just alert other clubs, or leave you with

egg on your face should the deal not materialise? I

wonder if players/agents discuss what remuneration

they will be after before landing a trial because there

would be little point otherwise if not affordable.

i might be wrong but i m sure that tw had said whoever he brings in would only be on a short term contract

i would assume that mcfadden would be wanting at least a 1 year deal

tw seems very keen to get him onboard so lets hope ncfaddens agent not being too greedy and we can get him signed asap