Scotland V Georgia 11/10/14

541ntees

What an absolute load of bollocks

That my friend is the attitude the majority of NO voters displayed post vote. Last time I looked we were still a 'democracy' (despite an unelected House of Lords!) so if Bev C chooses to rip up his/her ticket then that is his democratic right. It really isn't anyone's business. In the main the NO campaign acted like some school bully running around the playground beating up anyone who didn't agree with him.

As for the postee who said he could have donated to charity/ someone less fortunate does he not see the irony ...that in this day and age a country as wealthy as we are still rely on charities/foodbanks. If you speak to any YES voter thy will tell you they voted YES for a society fair for all not some.

I tore up my ticket for this game. how any true scot can support this sham after last month I do not know. I would be properly sick when the hypocrits started signing flower of Scotland.

On the flip side of that and I say this to try and cheer you up! A fair amount of NO voters would have been Ibrox knuckle draggers who voted for the Union because of some battle hundreds of years ago & didn't have the brains to think for themselves! One knuckle dragger at work was showing me his new saltire sporran & got all upset when I said should it not be a union flag! He truly didn't get it. He will be that person singing 'flower o Scotland' you honestly couldn't make this up!

That my friend is the attitude the majority of NO voters displayed post vote. Last time I looked we were still a 'democracy' (despite an unelected House of Lords!) so if Bev C chooses to rip up his/her ticket then that is his democratic right. It really isn't anyone's business. In the main the NO campaign acted like some school bully running around the playground beating up anyone who didn't agree with him.

As for the postee who said he could have donated to charity/ someone less fortunate does he not see the irony ...that in this day and age a country as wealthy as we are still rely on charities/foodbanks. If you speak to any YES voter thy will tell you they voted YES for a society fair for all not some.

keep this to the chit chat please. I was referring to the true Scots bit and nonsense like that. All this crap about not being Scottish etc etc if you were in the no camp is actually quite pathetic

On the flip side of that and I say this to try and cheer you up! A fair amount of NO voters would have been Ibrox knuckle draggers who voted for the Union because of some battle hundreds of years ago & didn't have the brains to think for themselves! One knuckle dragger at work was showing me his new saltire sporran & got all upset when I said should it not be a union flag! He truly didn't get it. He will be that person singing 'flower o Scotland' you honestly couldn't make this up!

and this is an absolute joke of a post, you are letting yourself down badly with some of your posts today, upto now I respected most of your posts and views although not in agreement with the majority but today you sound like a bitter little loser. As far as your fair society for all bit goes how do you know that would be the case? You don't, society ain't fair to all never has been never will be. Multi culturism is a big cause of that Edited by saintee4life

Back to the game (there's a seperate thread for anyone that wants to argue over politics).......

I think we played pretty well and dominated most of the game. I think Anya is maybe a little more effective when playing on the break and there is space behind the full-backs.

Was surprised by how attacking the personal was that Gordon went with, it was refreshing. We always look better with Brown in the middle.

Bias aside- I thought Stevie May could of been a threat in the last 15/20 mins with his usual work-rate and pot shots.

I think we will see Darren Fletcher back in for the next game, which will obviously be a big test after Poland's result yesterday. A draw would be a cracking result!

Back to the game (there's a seperate thread for anyone that wants to argue over politics).......

I think we played pretty well and dominated most of the game. I think Anya is maybe a little more effective when playing on the break and there is space behind the full-backs.

Was surprised by how attacking the personal was that Gordon went with, it was refreshing. We always look better with Brown in the middle.

Bias aside- I thought Stevie May could of been a threat in the last 15/20 mins with his usual work-rate and pot shots.

I think we will see Darren Fletcher back in for the next game, which will obviously be a big test after Poland's result yesterday. A draw would be a cracking result!

Totally agree. Some excellent stuff played in the first half and shouldve been outa sight but failed to convert the chances

how dare you actually talk about the match!!!

id take a draw on tue right now but even at this early stage the other results are totally going against us

how dare you actually talk about the match!!!

id take a draw on tue right now but even at this early stage the other results are totally going against us

Fantastic result for Poland, but truth is as a side we need to start taking our chances and getting results, rather than every other campaign, where we are hoping for favours and getting math geniuses to work out sets of results that would see us through with a few games to go.

If we get results away and home to Poland I believe we will qualify.

Thought May should have been on either at halftime or early into the 2nd half when his direct play against tired defenders would have caused them even more problems.

Regarding the Polish game...the fact that they have won against Germany may work to Scotland's advantage as they could believe that playing Scotland will be an easier encounter than it may actually turn out to be! 

Scotland to win by the odd goal!

keep this to the chit chat please. I was referring to the true Scots bit and nonsense like that. All this crap about not being Scottish etc etc if you were in the no camp is actually quite pathetic

Agree about keeping it to the chit chat fair comment, the rest I stand by & history will prove me right. Bitter, not a bit!