Neil Lennon

Nuggets

Will he be abused at every ground as he was here?

Unlikely, the only reference will be when he was on Match of the Day recently. Bolton is not a good team to manage at the moment, I think he might struggle. Owen Coyle gave up recently..among others.

'Uddersfield and Rovrum have great infrastructure though! Both stadia are exceptional for the size of the towns.

They do, even places like Rochdale and Darlington have good grounds..BTW what league are Darlo in now? I only mention them as you see the ground from the train when it's passing through.

They do, even places like Rochdale and Darlington have good grounds..BTW what league are Darlo in now? I only mention them as you see the ground from the train when it's passing through.

They were reformed as Darlington 1883 a couple of years ago and are top of the Northern Premier Division One North. The ground you see from the train was funded by a crook named Reynolds if memory serves which was named The Reynolds Arena! The no longer play in Darlington though.

I've followed Bolton since I was taken to the Reebok on my 21st for a tasty derby with Blackburn. Primarily watching Jay Jay (so good they named him twice) made it very easy to do so. As the years have gone by I've found my interest in all English football seriously diminishing. But I still always look for the Bolton result and watch them if they're on telly. However this appointment may change all that. The only thing that will keep me interested in the immediate future is, having met Lennon on several occasions, he is nothing like the persona he shows in around football grounds. It will be interesting to see whether that persona is his general one in football or if it was specific to the situation he found himself in whilst in Glasgow. Unfortunately I think it will be the former.

Sorry I can't quote for some reason but why is Lennon bigoted? I don't recall any incident that would show him being bigoted. I don't really ready the papers or pay ay attention to Old Firm players but this seems to be an assumption rather than anything else.

(And Nat was suspended that day)

Sent off today!!!

He kept wandering out of his technical area and the 4th official, Amy Fearn, reported him to the referee for persistent infringement. At least he wasn't verbally abusing the 4th official because that would have been out of order from the ginger one. I trust he has a clean slate now he is here in England because if his history is taken into consideration he might just be in absentia for a while.

He kept wandering out of his technical area and the 4th official, Amy Fearn, reported him to the referee for persistent infringement. At least he wasn't verbally abusing the 4th official because that would have been out of order from the ginger one. I trust he has a clean slate now he is here in England because if his history is taken into consideration he might just be in absentia for a while.

He would be used to getting away with it in Scotland so he would get caught out down south.

• 1 year later...