Neil Lennon

Nuggets

When I go into quote sometimes the stuff I am typing goes into the original post & I have to try & delete it,sometimes making an arse of the original. Dont know if it's the quote system or my tablet.

It is the system..................But anyway if Lennon stays at Hibs it will take him about 114 years to serve his ban.

• 1 year later...
On 12/03/2018 at 4:46 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Lennon up in front of the beaks AGAIN on Thurs.15th March , facing 2 charges.

Will he be in the dugout on Fri.?

3 match immediate ban on charge 1- Misconduct (2 on hold for any further misconduct)

Censured on charge 2.- mouthing off to the media.

People shouldn't forget how helpful Lennon was to saints in provision of training facilities before the cup final. I would also like to express my disgust at the repeal of anti sectarianism chanting by parliament which means my grandchildren will ask me interesting questions like what is a ****** ba***** or a f****** *** or alternatively I should just stop taking them to games

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think he's an arse and he does play to the crowd. The drama queen stuff gets wearing. Threatening to leave again. DIdn't he do that at the end of last season?

However, I'm glad he's spoken out, and I agree with what he's saying. Sectarianism is a curse. A supposedly modern and forward-looking country shouldn't have large sections of its society tied to seventeenth century sensibilities, and if Lennon raises those questions in the media, which tends to look the other way, then that has to be good.

He's still an arse, though.